Coyotes @ Canadiens: 7:30PM EST RDS, CityM

I'm not the type to repeat overstated things but Beaulieu should get some PP time. He's playing a really solid game and looks like he's itching to break out offensively.

Ya . He really does , doesn't he. As to the lineup and play.. I'll leave that to the brass... cuz I just don't have an informed opinion, but NB sure looks good out there offensively. He should turn into a beaut down the road.

Funny I thought the pp looked pretty darn good.

Getting shots...but predictable ones that are allowing Smith to track the puck and set in advance of the shot. Not going to beat him too often doing that.

I don't like it any more than you do, but I understand it.

Beaulieu doesn't shoot nearly enough from the point. Pateryn isn't much of an improvement either. So like I said, unless you're willing to throw a forward back on the point, Therriens' basically got three guys to rotate on the PP for the time being.

NB is in his first season. You gonna right him off the pp , or improve him on it by playing him.

We have no depth at RW, so should Gally play the entire two minutes?

NB is in his first season. You gonna right him off the pp , or improve him on it by playing him.

We have no depth at RW, so should Gally play the entire two minutes?

First season? Where have you been!!! It's his fourth season as a pro, 2nd as a regular in Montreal, and he was a top-two blueliner in Hamilton.

First season? Where have you been!!! It's his fourth season as a pro, 2nd as a regular in Montreal, and he was a top-two blueliner in Hamilton.

First full season i meant. Should have clarified that. Yes , i live in Hamilton and watched NB play great here. On the powerplay too. It sucked when he left btw.

But hey, PK is a superstar. I get it. MT wants to use him as much as possible. And with all that ice time and pp time....this season he has as many goals as Semin. Sarcasm. :nuts:

Two pp units is the way to go. Don't have to be Scotty Bowman to know that.

First full season i meant. Should have clarified that. Yes , i live in Hamilton and watched NB play great here. On the powerplay too. It sucked when he left btw.

My only criticism of Beaulieu is that he doesn't shoot enough. In Hamilton, he averaged 2 shots a game; in Montreal he's not getting a shot per game. He's got 3 shots playing on the PP this season - and ironically 1 goal. He's gotta trust his shot more and get the puck to the net instead of just throwing it into the corner or around the boards. Give the forwards rebounds to put home.

The PP to start the 3rd will be crucial - get one there and there's plenty of time to get the equalizer. If they don't, that's going to be a bit of a let down.

I wonder if we'll see Lindback for Arizona in the 3rd, Smith didn't look too good there towards the end of the period.

Galchenyuk and Fleischmann have both had some jump to their games. Galchenyuk's dangles are actually working (I don't know whether he's making the right moves or Arizona's so-so blueline is biting more) while Fleischmann is holding onto the puck a lot more than usual.

If we can just score 3 without letting them score any more.. I think we can win this... :blush:

With 4 min left.. I think our strategy should be to score more quickly than usual.

My only criticism of Beaulieu is that he doesn't shoot enough. In Hamilton, he averaged 2 shots a game; in Montreal he's not getting a shot per game. He's got 3 shots playing on the PP this season - and ironically 1 goal. He's gotta trust his shot more and get the puck to the net instead of just throwing it into the corner or around the boards. Give the forwards rebounds to put home.

Agreed.

The PP to start the 3rd will be crucial - get one there and there's plenty of time to get the equalizer. If they don't, that's going to be a bit of a let down.

I wonder if we'll see Lindback for Arizona in the 3rd, Smith didn't look too good there towards the end of the period.

I have a feeling that even though he came out for the third, he will be on IR tomorrow. Kinda counting on it actually. Think fantasy league.

Came out way too casual no jump no enthusiasm, ya got em on the ropes hit the batards.