GDT Tribute: Montreal Canadiens @ New Jersey Devils

Commandant

I'm not going to form an opinion on Holloway from this game. Some guys in their 1st are adrenalized, but some more paralyzed by fear of making a mistake...and play too cautiously. He could be the latter for all we know.

Guest Stogey24

For sure. Eye test right now isn't good though

I'm not going to form an opinion on Holloway from this game. Some guys in their 1st are adrenalized, but some more paralyzed by fear of making a mistake...and play too cautiously. He could be the latter for all we know.

how many does powerplay Pleks have. ?

Please call me when Eller gets more than 30 points in a season... Something Plekanec does only counting Even strength points every year....

Its an absolutely asinine and moronic argument to even suggest that Eller is comparable to Plekanec offensively... absolute idiocy. There is no other way to put it.

That was an 'interesting' game for Andrighetto - his 2nd period goal woke the Habs up, his OT penalty could have made him the goat, and then he gets the winner in the shootout.

Condon scares me in the shootout - not quite like Tokarski but still a fair bit. He bit on a few fakes from New Jersey shooters. That said, a solid game from him, nice to see after a few iffy starts in a row.

Please call me when Eller gets more than 30 points in a season... Something Plekanec does only counting Even strength points every year....

Its an absolutely asinine and moronic argument to even suggest that Eller is comparable to Plekanec offensively... absolute idiocy. There is no other way to put it.

No comment.

These posts are cool are they?

If I put this up i would be suspended . :thumbs_up:

No comment.

Haha, some peeps see you as a Richard man, that's the truth of it, don't matter one way or another, but fuses get short for you here. Face, and tell the truth, you love it;)

Your way of trying to make, say Eller(whoever) look good/better, by constantly bashing the best center we have had for 10 years(Plekanec) just isn't proving anything other than you refuse to take a hint well, and you want to antagonize above all people, the founder and creator, and moderator of this board, well that only proves you just don't give a F@ck....

Good luck with that.

However, I agree with your quoted post.... Your Plek bashing is almost comical it's so not based in fact, yet you bring out the worst in some people, and the terms asinine, moronic, and idiocy are a bit out of line, I must say.

• Upvote 1

No comment.

Read the post I didn't bash you, I bashed the opinion you expressed.

I didn't call you a moron, I said that comparing the offence of a guy with a career high of 30 points and a consistent 20 goal 50-60 point guy in Plekanec is moronic.

Yeah its an opinion, but that opinion is dumb.

That doesn't make you a stupid person.... but the idea that Plekanec and Eller are comparable as offensive players is a stupid idea.

Haha, some peeps see you as a Richard man, that's the truth of it, don't matter one way or another, but fuses get short for you here. Face, and tell the truth, you love it;)

Your way of trying to make, say Eller(whoever) look good/better, by constantly bashing the best center we have had for 10 years(Plekanec) just isn't proving anything other than you refuse to take a hint well, and you want to antagonize above all people, the founder and creator, and moderator of this board, well that only proves you just don't give a F@ck....

Good luck with that.

However, I agree with your quoted post.... Your Plek bashing is almost comical it's so not based in fact, yet you bring out the worst in some people, and the terms asinine, moronic, and idiocy are a bit out of line, I must say.

Without getting into commenting on this current situation as it's now a moderator issue, I do want to point out that I am not the founder nor creator of the board or site. It's a common misconception, I figure I should probably clear that up every now and then.

Can Gilbert sit next game and Emelin draw in to play with Pateryn?

that pair would have issues with speed IMO, but Jersey isn't a particularly speedy team so I wouldn't mind it.

I think those 3 need to rotate.

that pair would have issues with speed IMO, but Jersey isn't a particularly speedy team so I wouldn't mind it.

I think those 3 need to rotate.

An alternative could be to move Emelin back with Petry and have Beaulieu with Pateryn to hedge against any potential concerns about speed or having two hitters on the same pairing.

I don't know what the boys had for a pre game meal but let's not do that again. I couldn't watch the first but what the heck what the 2nd about? You cannot blame Condom for those goals, the team hung him out to dry constantly. I really like Petry and Pateryn but on that first goal who were they covering? Each other? They stood there like a pair of dummies. And on the second what was Petry thinking? He resembled a pylon who woke up in a dream. Pathetic. The good thing is Ghetto got er going and Galchenyuk used some real skill, beauty. I really thought that penalty on Ghetto in O/T was weak, but so was the one on NJ so all is fair I guess. Reffing was weak. We won one cause we are the better team but we didn't play like it until the 3rd. Good thing Condom kept us in it. Thank the Great Pumpkin we won that one.

On a different note I agree with Habs 30/31, he would be suspended for those comments and I do believe has been for similar remarks. I do not always agree with his comments cause he likes to stir the shite and get everyone going. I sometimes don't think he believes everything he says. I have been known to do the same thing, but it is a very boring site if we all just agree with each other. The name calling etc is uncalled for, I thought we had all kind of agreed to stop that kind of conduct. If you have resort to name calling or denigration maybe saying nothing is better, cause your well thought out response can't be that good.

Without getting into commenting on this current situation as it's now a moderator issue, I do want to point out that I am not the founder nor creator of the board or site. It's a common misconception, I figure I should probably clear that up every now and then.

Actually we all think you are some kind of god. :rofl:

• Upvote 1

Galchenyuk & Plekanec got beat bad on faceoffs.

21:42 for Beaulieu, nice and Gilbert still darn scary when he has the puck and handcuffed Pateryn, Eller and others with crap passes.

(what was Plekanec Pacorietty thinking on 2nd goal, leaving a 4 on 2 for easy goal?)

Let's try to keep this on topic, please. If anyone has any comments about the other stuff in here, please feel free to PM me.

(what was Plekanec Pacorietty thinking on 2nd goal, leaving a 4 on 2 for easy goal?)

It's the risk with an aggressive PK - especially that duo - they look to attack and if they think there's an opportunity, they'll look to get the jump before the defence has the puck. It didn't work there.