GDT - The Devil is Back, Saturday Night in Montreal

Commandant

I wonder how often it happens that both starters play both games in a back to back home and away setting. That is, if Schneider is starting.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holloway is out while Thomas checks in. Condon will also get the start in this one.

That might get rid of my hope of Thomas getting sent down after the game to go play against the Marlies tomorrow.

I wonder how often it happens that both starters play both games in a back to back home and away setting. That is, if Schneider is starting.

Schneider will get the nod. No lineup changes for NJ from last night.

Thomas in, hmmm... didn't think would do that.

(but Tomas has sniped some sweet goals for St John's this year, so tell him to fire that puck every chance he gets)

Had to "live stream" underhanded to get this game, got City TV Montreal, but not City TV Toronto on my tv, so at computer, but Habs look good tonight, especially Condon.

Subban is a stud shutdown guy now for sure! Watching him every night makes me realize he is probably now better than Doughty by a fair bit, and totally a better dman that Karlsson in Ottawa.

Pateryn being rough again, and Thomas is still forgettable ya ask me...

Aren't all the City channels showing the game?

Nope, I have City MTL and have not seen a Habs game this year on it...

Last season I had City TO and got all City games on Eastlink cable, now with Bell Fibre Op.

Yeah, agreed mostly Devils period.

Galchenyuk is looking stronger than ever, faster too, and is rewarded with a "off da arse" goal, but keeps his hot streak going...

Seems like Pacioretty has lost a bit of speed this year too.

Sometimes it looks that way to me, but I think he coasts more this year, still, a dominating game the guy has most moments out there!

New Jersey are a very well coached team. They take away time and space as good as anyone. Without a bunch of talent

That's one thing I've noticed as well. I was a bit surprised with John Hynes being named their coach but he's getting a lot out of that team.

Holloway didn't get much of a look last night (and was sent down when this game started) and Thomas isn't either tonight. I saw Thomas get a shift with the Pacioretty line, I'd be inclined to try him for a couple more there as he's a much better fit on an offensive line than the fourth.

Seems like Pacioretty has lost a bit of speed this year too.

An early stop to offseason training for a broken leg, and missing training camp will do that. It may be another month until he can play / workout himself into his best shape.

An early stop to offseason training for a broken leg, and missing training camp will do that. It may be another month until he can play / workout himself into his best shape.

I've read that he's still seen with a bit of a limp after games so I don't think he's 100% yet.