Montreal @ Carolina Dec. 5 7PM est

DON

Beaulieu's minutes the last two games are lower than his season average (three technically but his fight was the reason in the other one) so I don't think the question so much is what does Therrien see in Emelin but rather what did Beaulieu do to get benched? Before Emelin got hurt, Beaulieu was playing #5 time and now he's playing #6 so I don't think it's so much Emelin's return as it is something Beaulieu did (or didn't do).

Ya know when Le Genius gets that magic blender going, logic seems to go out the window. Just sayin

Just wondering: Say it were an OTT, NYR, or TB rather than Carolina, do you think MT would've still gone with the blender?

Once again you are thinking logically and the blender has none of that. I am not criticizing the use of it because it sometimes shakes the team up, so it has it uses. But when overused it causes a lot of problems.

I agree HR..I just can't understand why tinker with the lineup after the wash game? We played a great game that night. Was Carolina considered a throw away game and it became experiment night?

Yeah that makes some sort of sense. But was it beneficial? I think the cuddly old coach got a little carried away. Nut hey we can't criticize him cause just look at his record.