Dec. 9, Bruins vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

What a treat watching les boys ce soir. It would be great if the Condon doesn't break and gets a shut out.. which .. when you think of it is the whole idea.. of .. never mind.. :blush:

Are we that good or is Boston that bad? We look marvelous out there. :hyper:

The Habs have looked really good for the most part. Having just a one goal lead as a reward scares me though, especially since Condon hasn't been sharp the last little bit.

It'll be interesting to see Thomas' ice time the rest of the way. That was a really, really dumb penalty to take and the PK bailed him out (even though he did have a right to be upset with Krug).

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CV1HWWRWIAAQhFu.mp4

The Habs have looked really good for the most part. Having just a one goal lead as a reward scares me though, especially since Condon hasn't been sharp the last little bit.

It'll be interesting to see Thomas' ice time the rest of the way. That was a really, really dumb penalty to take and the PK bailed him out.

Amen.

As long as you can insert 'et le but' into that exam, you should be good...

Hahahaha,, I have no will power.

26-14 in shots sums it up! :clap:

That IS a rather striking stat alright. I'm so impressed with the compete level. The play by play team is a real pleasure to listen to as well.

I'm not a huge fan of Byron on any sort of line that is supposed to score but he has had himself a nice game.

Looking at the defence ice time, it seems like Therrien is content to roll primarily two pairings as both Beaulieu and Gilbert are under 10 minutes (lower than a 15 minute pace). That's risky with another game tomorrow. A second goal would probably help them roll all three units.

This team doesn't score goals again and it's costing them

This game is a good example of that.

Small sample size but the teams last 3 goals over the last 2 games are Carr, Andrighetto and Byron. The depth guys are contributing but we need more from the better players up front. Sure missing Gallagher right now.

Yup .. it's true, but I"m still really impressed with our play tonight. A real pleasure. Hope we can pot one in the remaining 8 minutes and seal the deal.. but I'll sleep just fine win or lose.. good hockey. .. hahahaha,.. Condon .. saves it.. whew!

Guest Stogey24

Yup .. it's true, but I"m still really impressed with our play tonight. A real pleasure. Hope we can pot one in the remaining 8 minutes and seal the deal.. but I'll sleep just fine win or lose.. good hockey. .. hahahaha,.. Condon .. saves it.. whew!

They have played well. D hasn't been great tonight. Eller having a great game

Emelin chases the puck as usual.

Our lack of finish has killed us tonight...inability to cash in numerous chances let the Bruins hang around until they could get a bounce or two. MB needs to make a move...this pop gun offense lately is killing us.

They have played well. D hasn't been great tonight. Eller having a great game

Emelin chases the puck as usual.

Ya. Eller's been super out there.

Bit of a joke finish.. but what the hell. .. :blush:

Guest Stogey24

Our lack of finish has killed us tonight...inability to cash in numerous chances let the Bruins hang around until they could get a bounce or two. MB needs to make a move...this pop gun offense lately is killing us.

What does Plekanec have, 4 goals without empty netters? Guy is out there in every situation too