Jan. 1: Winter Classic, Habs vs Bruins, 1 PM

dlbalr

I'm finding that camera man if Max is hurt

Max was too nice just whacking the glass...I would have speared my stick into the camera hole as hard as I could and wrecked that expensive zoom lens.

Wow, Larsy. Ref should have stepped in

Should have at least dropped his gloves to defend himself better once he realized the officials weren't getting in there. No guts at all.

Guest Stogey24

Should have at least dropped his gloves to defend himself better once he realized the officials weren't getting in there. No guts at all.

I'm no fighter either, but he embarrassed himself there

I'm no fighter either, but he embarrassed himself there

It's hard to comprehend not wanting to rip that Bruin's face off right there...

Habs looked like the first 9 games of the season today.

It's always best to beat the Bruins isn't it? :halm::clap::halm:

With all due respect to Patches - who has three goals in three games, that bodes very, very well - it's pretty clear who the real leader is. What a performance by Gallagher, who seems single-handedly to have made the entire team better. I've got more admiration for him than for anyone else on the team, apart from maybe PK and Price, who you admire for their prodigious gifts as much as their character. Gallagher gets more out the skill he has than any other player in hockey.

Those unis kinda grew on me as the game went on. Very pleasing on TV.

Condon: game-altering save in the dying seconds of the 2nd period. Let's not forget that.

Just great to see the Bruins acting like the petulant babies they are at the end, and great to see that entire stadium subdued and gloomy all damned game long. :clap: Nothing sweeter than the Habs beating the Prunes on a big stage.

With all due respect to Patches - who has three goals in three games, that bodes very, very well - it's pretty clear who the real leader is. What a performance by Gallagher, who seems single-handedly to have made the entire team better. I've got more admiration for him than for anyone else on the team, apart from maybe PK and Price, who you admire for their prodigious gifts as much as their character. Gallagher gets more out the skill he has than any other player in hockey.

Condon: game-altering save in the dying seconds of the 2nd period. Let's not forget that.

Just great to see the Bruins acting like the petulant babies they are at the end, and great to see that entire stadium subdued and gloomy all damned game long. :clap: Nothing sweeter than the Habs beating the Prunes on a big stage.

Yep!

Just another big game where they Losers lose. I guess the 2011 memories vs the Habs will be like the late 80's.

The Bruins were so stupid they called off the post game handshake. I love fights and the rough stuff, but I was shaking my hands watching Rinaldo try to hit a defenseless player.

Which begs the question, when does Julien get fined for putting Rinaldo on the ice for the last thirty seconds?

Julien is a baby too. Dick move putting him out there

That's the third time he's done that this year. The only time he didn't (pretty sure) was when the Habs lost. He should be fined 2,500. Rinaldo isn't an NHLer, he has no business in the game. The Bruins trading a 3rd for him is an embarrassment.

Guest Stogey24

That's the third time he's done that this year. The only time he didn't (pretty sure) was when the Habs lost. He should be fined 2,500. Rinaldo isn't an NHLer, he has no business in the game. The Bruins trading a 3rd for him is an embarrassment.

Yup, he ran Beaulieu last time

Agree with you about Gallagher, but hate the uniforms. They aren't barber pole bad, but I still think they're pretty ugly.

That's the third time he's done that this year. The only time he didn't (pretty sure) was when the Habs lost. He should be fined 2,500.

I think there's a precedent for that based on the old John Scott/Phil Kessel fiasco a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure Buffalo's coach was fined for 'player selection' or something like that when that happened.

I think there's a precedent for that based on the old John Scott/Phil Kessel fiasco a couple of years ago. I'm pretty sure Buffalo's coach was fined for 'player selection' or something like that when that happened.

I'm pretty sure that he got fined after the Loui Eriksson/Scott incident as well, I forgot about the preseason game.

You just know Julien is putting him out there to start crap. He's a very sore loser.

ehhh, not sure I agree here, I love Gally, kid is a gem, we are lucky to have someone like him locked up long term, but he was simply a top forward coming back from a long absence when the team needed a boost. His return was certainly a spark for the team, but I don't think it was a leadership question as much as a general energetic boost to have one of your top players back on the ice.

if the role was reversed, and Pacioretty was coming back from a long lay off, I believe we would have saw the same reaction from the team, for the same reason.