Jan. 25, Montreal vs Columbus, 7 PM

dlbalr

No other player gets that call. None. Only cause its P.K.

I thought when you won a major NHL award like the Norris, you actually got a little respect from the league and the officials (you shouldn't get special treatment, but lets be honest, you do). P.K. is the opposite, he wins an award and the refs give him less respect than the average player.

This isn't the only time he's gotten a bullshit call this year, just the most egregious.

And then you have plenty of times he's mugged while skating with the puck in our end or through the neutral zone with no call.

Such a bullshit league..

Scoring from centre ice and taking a (very stupid) penalty on the same play. The first part is really rare, the second happening at the same time? I suspect that hasn't happened in a long, long time.

That's one where I agree with the penalty. He must be having fever dreams, and confused Dubinsky for someone else.

• Upvote 1

Ghetto likely IMO.

I'd go with Dumont for a one-and-done type of call-up, especially if whoever gets the nod winds up sitting. They already owe him some extra 'guaranteed' money, they might as well burn off a few bucks and have him sit as a 13th forward for a day. He hasn't been up this year so he wouldn't need waivers to go back down either. Now if they'd plan to sit de la Rose again (begging the question as to why they called him up to begin with), then Andrighetto would probably get the call.

Guest Stogey24

I think you can tell how exciting the game is hne the conversation turns to who is the 13th forward on a team.

The good news is we get to watch another exciting 4 periods of this.

Just another Habs game

Guest Stogey24

Starting to question why I watch the games anymore.

Bergevin must put on a blind fold before he sits down to watch games. There are so many useless players on this team.

I've had it....f**k these useless losers.

I think I'll watch Caps games for the rest of the season, and actually be entertained.

The BLUE JACKETS just toyed with them and put iciing on the cake, getting the Atkinson his hat trick...at will...easily. That just says it all.

Your watching to se them position themselves for Austin Mathews.

MB has clearly over estimated the talent on this team, Without Price they are an AHL team

and not a very good one cause they can't score on an ahl goalie for fork's sake.

1st overall pick coming up. This team is pathetic and yeah Markdown Mark it is your forking fault.

I guess we know who the worst team in the league is.

We sure do...

Make a trade Marc! Tired of this shit.

Too late my friend. We are done for the season.

Is there a more inefficient player than Weise? He absolutely sucks, a possession black hole, doesn't hit and never has his feet moving, and Galchenyuk is saddled with him and DD, lottery pick here we come!