Mike Brown claimed off waivers

dlbalr

Every post you've had is negative.

Is there anything you like about the current team?

I like the young cord just think it's time to trade the old cord and bring in fresh blood. DD,markov, eller and emelin should all be trade today or at draft. Go shopping July 1st and bring in fresh mix of players.

Problem with the old "core" is that DD DSP Markov Eller and Emelin are probably not players other GMs are calling about. Honestly, what would any GM in their right mind give for DD? He is not worth a 5 round pick. The others, maybe, if packaged with a player we don't really want to move. It is not easy to get rid of trash. Not that they are all trash, but you must see my point there.

Just gets me mad that they keep a team together that has done nothing in the last 10 years.

Markov and Pleks are the only players who were here 10 years ago and probably the only good ones from that era (who are still actually playing).

Brown has more fights this season than the rest of the Montreal Canadiens combined. (7 to 6)

Unless he has more goals than our current 4th liners, not sure if his fisticuffs will actually help us win any games.

Brown has more fights this season than the rest of the Montreal Canadiens combined. (7 to 6)

Unless he has more goals than our current 4th liners, not sure if his fisticuffs will actually help us win any games.

He is strictly riding shotgun for McCarron, so he wont have to fight...as much. So for the McCarron supporters, it is a good pick up and he can actually skate and forecheck, unlike Scott.

why would MB claim a fighter when we have John Scott? wtf. this makes 0 sense.

My guess would be that they wanted a fighter who could actually play a little bit. Brown's not great but he can at least skate. Scott's way too slow to keep up with the NHL pace. He's a step slow even with St. John's.

Yes, Bergevin basically just said they have lacked that type of player this year and will have 15 players under 25 playing so wants someone with grit and experience.

Guest Stogey24

My guess would be that they wanted a fighter who could actually play a little bit. Brown's not great but he can at least skate. Scott's way too slow to keep up with the NHL pace. He's a step slow even with St. John's.

and Scott needs to be patrolling in St.Johns.