Subban traded to Nashville

dlbalr

If I'm Molson, when MB comes to me to ask what I think of this trade, I fire him on the spot...and tell him to take MT with him. I'm disgusted. Short term...it may look pretty good...but Weber is 30 now, and it won't take too many years for this to look very VERY bad.

Do you think this deal was made without that friggin idiot Molson giving the feen light??? Can we get the American owner back????

Back in '96 the Roy trade found me going through the magazines at MultiMag on deMaisonneuve across the stree from Concordia.

In 2016 the Subban trade finds me running after my kids in Marshalls in Cheshire CT.

I think I'm about to vomit in the toy section.

Like seriously.

• Upvote 1

Back in '96 the Roy trade found me going through the magazines at MultiMag on deMaisonneuve across the stree from Concordia.

In 2016 the Subban trade finds me running after my kids in Marshalls in Cheshire CT.

I think I'm about to vomit in the toy section.

Like seriously.

I have in my TIDAL "It Must Have Been Love" by Roxette right now so uh...

I hope someone slugs that SOB MT at the press conference. Him and MT should be run out of town on a rail - after being tarred, feathered and shot.

BS trade. So what do you MT and MB supporters think now?????? Fxck this. this is 10x worse than Roy. Hell the Edmonton deal would have been better than this. Fxck. fxck. fxck!

No this isn't 10x worse than Roy....easy fella

My former Leksand player Filip Forsberg and PK Subban on same team? Might be a nice time to be a preds supporter... At least until MB is hanged, drawned and quartered.

• Upvote 1

so for those of you who thought that the bridge deal was a good deal, what do you frigin think now? Had we signed Subban for $7M than, this probably wouldn't have happened. SO who still supports MB and MT??? The Moslon Family is on the hook now for ruining two generations of this franchise. Trade Roy and now trade Subban.

Do you think this deal was made without that friggin idiot Molson giving the feen light??? Can we get the American owner back????

Of course he was...I was expressing what he SHOULD HAVE done in response to the request.

I have to ask :

Do you believe that Subban would have been traded today if he had not signed a bridge deal in 2013 but a long term contract with a cap hit of 6-7M$ instead ?

No this isn't 10x worse than Roy....easy fella

Yeah it is. Roy created the controversy that led to him being traded. He acted like a primma donna and the team reacted badly and than got lousy value. This is inexcusable. You don't trade a franchise Dman who hasn't even reached his friggin prime yet. Now that he doesn't have that friggin MT holding him back, watch Subban explode next year.

How do Predator fans feel? Dancing in the street or mourning the loss of their captain?

Back when I was 11 we traded Patrick Roy. I was still 100% for the Habs. There was this kid, Mike Quiggley or something, he used to be a Habs fan. He went to the Colorado Avalanche. I mocked the crap out of him for it saying he wasn't a real fan. He then watched Roy win two cups with Colorado. I never admitted how much that made me wonder.

Now I get why Mike jumped. Tooked me 20 years but now I know how it feels to want to stop cheering a dumb little hockey club. This hurts too much. Maybe I'll be back cheering the CH. Right now looking at it makes me sick. Sorry if this annoys anyone.

I have to ask :

Do you believe that Subban would have been traded today if he had not signed a bridge deal in 2013 but a long term contract with a cap hit of 6-7M$ instead ?

Doubt it. MB fxcked up than and fxcked up now. While everyone one else was locking up their young players before the lockout, MB had his head up his ass. At the time there was very little chance that a long term deal would have exceeded what Karllson was making. They should have locked him up for the kind of contract Weber has now.

Back when I was 11 we traded Patrick Roy. I was still 100% for the Habs. There was this kid, Mike Quiggley or something, he used to be a Habs fan. He went to the Colorado Avalanche. I mocked the crap out of him for it saying he wasn't a real fan. He then watched Roy win two cups with Colorado. I never admitted how much that made me wonder.

Now I get why Mike jumped. Tooked me 20 years but now I know how it feels to want to stop cheering a dumb little hockey club. This hurts too much. Maybe I'll be back cheering the CH. Right now looking at it makes me sick. Sorry if this annoys anyone.

I hear ya. The CH is tattooed on my heart, but there's a part of me that wants to give up on the team that continues to let me down. After this horrible season, I was finally starting to feel some optimism return, and this trade has destroyed it. Honestly, Price is the only thing preventing a knee-jerk reaction to rooting for another team.

I was 25 when the Roy trade was made, but didn't consider not being a hab fan. I was pissed, but I couldn't imagine not being a habs fan. I'm not sure anymore. This deal is horrible. I'm sick and tired of this smug "our players have to be humble" from friggin arrogant coaches and management on the habs. MT should have been fired. MB and MT should be fired. I hope that Montreal boycotts friggin molsons!

After all the fighting and arguing between people on habsworld this might be the first time in a looooong while that everybody is agreeing on something. To bad its something horrible like this.

By not signing SUbban to a long term deal 3 years ago, MB signed an old washed up fart Briere with the money he saved. Now watch him sign a declining Ladd.

I hear ya. The CH is tattooed on my heart, but there's a part of me that wants to give up on the team that continues to let me down. After this horrible season, I was finally starting to feel some optimism return, and this trade has destroyed it. Honestly, Price is the only thing preventing a knee-jerk reaction to rooting for another team.

Mike Ribeiro being on the Predators is the only thing preventing me from becoming a Nashville Predators fan right now.

I was 25 when the Roy trade was made, but didn't consider not being a hab fan. I was pissed, but I couldn't imagine not being a habs fan. I'm not sure anymore. This deal is horrible. I'm sick and tired of this smug "our players have to be humble" from friggin arrogant coaches and management on the habs. MT should have been fired. MB and MT should be fired. I hope that Montreal boycotts friggin molsons!

I guess we now know for sure that P.K. Subban is the new Chris Chelios. At least Chelios got a Cup while in Montreal.

Nope my gut reaction was exactly the same.