I'll be reconsidering my fandom. And you?

Great point. Max Pacioretty's whiny disposition and sulky floater play during our struggles made me want to puke...he is in no way a leader, and I question his heart. If he were not on such a discount contract, I'd want him traded; I certainly don't want to see an offer made to him when he becomes UFA. I'll never be a fan of that guy going forward.

Well, I wouldn't put it so strongly; I like Max as a player, myself. Like all goal scorers, he is fairly useless when he's slumping, but that's standard.

That said, PK Subban turns out to have been management's scapegoat for the disaster of last season. The ludicrousness of that should be evident to any rational observer.

I like Max as a player as well but the "ex Hab" quote on people not liking Subban never sulking after a loss when Pacioretty would at times look like he's sulking during a shift in the first period makes me wonder if that was once an in locker room criticism of Patches now turned around on Subban. As if sulking was a virtue.

Well, I wouldn't put it so strongly; I like Max as a player, myself. Like all goal scorers, he is fairly useless when he's slumping, but that's standard.

That said, PK Subban turns out to have been management's scapegoat for the disaster of last season. The ludicrousness of that should be evident to any rational observer.

I think it was a combination of Max's play and his image/attitude in interviews that combined to rub me the wrong way....I can't remember the last time a MTL player drew my ire to such a degree. It grew to the point where it became irrational: just seeing his face irritated me.

The scapegoating of Subban was disgusting, but predictable. This is a coach that has always disliked him, and has always played favorites; you just know Max and DD will always get a pass from le Genius no matter how useless they are on the ice. A chance to deflect blame from those two by throwing PK under the bus was the go-to move for the SOB last season.

On reflection, I think the right metaphor for fandom-after-Subban is that this trade is like discovering that your girlfriend has been cheating on you. The trading of a superstar entering his prime for a star entering his decline - i.e., deliberately making the team worse in order to suit the egos of management - is the sports equivalent of being cuckolded.

And like a guy who discovers that his gf is cheating, there will be a process of re-assessment. It'll take time for the trust to return (if it ever does).

That's what's going on here, from my point of view. That the Nashville fan forums have six pages of posts by Habs fans announcing their interest in following the Preds suggests I'm not the only one having this reaction.

It's one thing to say you're interested in following the Predators since your favourite player (and I'm speaking in a generalization here, not to anyone specifically) now plays for them and something completely different to say you're dropping your allegiance to Montreal to cheer for Nashville instead. If Subban's your favourite player, of course you're going to take more of an interest in the Preds and perhaps post on a message board or two of theirs to learn more about the team. You can still do that without walking away so to speak from the Habs completely. (That isn't to say that the latter is what some are doing but I'd hazard a guess that some of those six pages constitute fans just looking to learn a bit more about a team they plan to watch more this year.)

It's one thing to say you're interested in following the Predators since your favourite player (and I'm speaking in a generalization here, not to anyone specifically) now plays for them and something completely different to say you're dropping your allegiance to Montreal to cheer for Nashville instead. If Subban's your favourite player, of course you're going to take more of an interest in the Preds and perhaps post on a message board or two of theirs to learn more about the team. You can still do that without walking away so to speak from the Habs completely. (That isn't to say that the latter is what some are doing but I'd hazard a guess that some of those six pages constitute fans just looking to learn a bit more about a team they plan to watch more this year.)

I've dropped the Habs twice before in my life. First was after we traded Damphousse and I found out he wanted to stay and the team just assumed he would ask for too much money (he said he would have taken what Linden got, around $3M) and that was the last straw of that regime. I barely followed hockey and didn't come back until Theodore had his Hart trophy stealing season and my mom thought he was good looking so she let me watch the games on Saturday night. That was for 2 1/2 years and my interest in the NHL went with it (I still played hockey as a teen.) Second time was Cammalleri being traded mid-game. I became an Ottawa Senators fan for about a month. I really tried at it. Ottawa sucks too much though. I came back before the 11-12 season ended.

I might come back to the team, possibly when Bergevin and Therrien are no longer in charge. Or maybe I'll like another team so much I'll never go back. I really like the idea of following an expansion team from the beginning. But I've spent so many years following the Habs and knowing everything I can about them, it's hard to pull away. Right now in off-season there ain't much to talk about but I still want to feed my hockey hunger. I don't know. But every time I think about "cheering" this team again, it's like I'm punching myself in the gut. I think the only thing that made me close to saying, "Nah I'm back" was my uncle giving a pretty sad Facebook message about me dropping the team. He used to spend a lot of time with me because none of his kids cheered the Habs.

I just don't feel this trade was done for hockey reasons and it makes me feel like every little sign that Bergevin and Therrien never liked Subban and were "stuck" with him was true. And that pisses me off that they kept up the charade just because Subban kept proving them wrong on the ice. Subban made me more passionate of the Habs than any other player before him. Even Price doesn't make me wanna cheer for the Habs as much as Subban. It just doesn't feel like the Montreal Canadiens I was ready to watch every exhibition game and every regular season game for without him there. Maybe that feeling goes away in time. Radulov is a good argument. Maybe not.

Ok let's all take a deep breath, if you give up on the Habs over this, then you have to ask yourself "how big a fan were you to begin with" I lived through the Houle years for crying out loud. Now that was torture. As I always say players, gms, coaches and owners come and go but the habs will always be here. By the end of summer, it will all look different. I was a huge PK fan but he is gone, time to move on. Maybe the team does better without him. I hate to say it but when we had 4 assistants and no captain, the room was rock solid. They appointed a Captain and where are we now. I remember saying many times they should not appoint a Captain, it could fork up the room. I even had a bet with Don that they wouldn't do it. And here we sit. PKless. I hope Shea Weber can solidify the room and we can get back to being a great team again. I hate the trade but we must adapt.

I've lived and died with this team since we came to Canada in 1975. First 5 years were easy - 4 cups. My two all time favourite players - Dryden, Lafleur and the other stars - Robinson, shutt, savard, gainey, lapointe, cournvayeur made it easy.

Even when most Habs and leafs fans I know switched to the flames or oilers when they came into the league, I stuck with my Habs. When Andy moog stoned them in the playoffs and some Habs fans I know switched alliances I stuck with the Habs. When Savard screwed Lafleur - forcing him to retire, when he should have at least traded him, I stuck with my Habs. Despite all the crap I put up with all the flames and oiler fans I was growing up with when the Habs were getting knocked out of the playoffs by the damn nordiques, stars and Islanders, I stuck with my Habs - and got short lived revenge when the Habs beat the flames in 86'.

In the late 80's, my favourite Habs were Roy, Lemieux and chelios. Even after the Habs lost the cup, in part because burns refused to play Lemieux, I stuck with the Habs, even as Lemieux was traded. Even when Savard idiotically dumped Robinson, Green and Ludwig at the same time, I stuck with the Habs - the petty letting Robinson walk after not giving him the captaincy stung.

When chelios was traded to make the team more French for a washed up savard, I stuck with my Habs. When carbonneau was traded for such a stupid reason, i still stuck with the Habs. When turgeon was made captain, just because he was French, despite not being the righ guy for the job, I was pissed, but took it as a management decision - even though it felt wrong seeing him as the one carrying the torch when the forum closed.

Even when I heard Roy had been traded to Avs. My first reaction was anger, 2nd to find out who we got - forsburg, Sakic??? When I got the answer, I was pissed , but i stuck with the Habs. It was hard to watch hockey for the 5 years following the Roy trade, so I stopped watching hockey, I watched the odd Habs game - with the exception of koivu there was nothing to watch. Each year there was stupid draft choices and even worse trades. I couldn't watch the team, but followed my Habs and didn't start watching regularly until Koivu made it hard to not to care and that prick trembley was fired. Even then, I didn't start watching regularly until the koivu return from cancer and Theodore mvp run.

There were a lot of bad decisions since that time. MT (the bafoon v1) costing the team a playoff victory, the ak46 draft pick, the Gomez trade, the inexplicable rehiring of that fat bafoon MT (for those of you here, if you recall, I said he would cost us subban, and the response from most was, he would be gone long and subban would retire as a Hab - I wish I couldn't say I told you so!!!!). but none stung like the trading of Subban. Subban was the first Hab that despite not being French, was the heir to the flying Frenchmen of the 70's. He played hockey the way it should be played. Screw the friggin dump and chase. He played to win, but he tried to win by attacking, rather than trying to avoid losing. He was the first player the Habs had since Lafleur that could raise you for your seat when he had the puck - before he actually did something to raise you from your seat. He made mistakes, he gave away the puck, but he was still a friggin plus player.

When the Habs lost to Philly in the semis during Subban's rookie year, he was the only player who was playing to win. The rest of the team had already realized they weren't good enough and playing like they had already lost. Subban and price were the only reason we beat the Bruins a few years ago.

Did subban say stupid things - yes. Part of it is maturity. He should never said "it's not my job to score goals." As a leader you have to know when to keep your mouth shut in front of the media - that's something subban will eventually learn - he's only 26. But in the year from hell that was last year, he was the only still trying to make something happen. MT had already coached the rest of the team to play not to lose, which is the way losers play. Maxpac played like crap - still got his. 30 goals, but he was crap on most nights. Markov was a giveaway machine - in part because that bafoon MT played him like he was still 5 years old. Yet the bafoon was never critical of them. It didn't matter that goals were scored because the captain quit on back checks. The bafoon was the reason the team missed the playoffs in a year that even without price should have made it.

Gallagher played hard every night, but he got hurt. Galchenyuk, played great, but didn't have the trust of his coach and wasnt played as much as he should have, until injuries forced his bafoon coach to play him.

MT should have been fired, but MB sticks with his bum buddies. How lefebve, Mt and daigneult still have jobs is beyond me. How Molson didn't fire his entire mgmt staff is beyond me. MB lost his franchise goalie and he traded for friggin ben scrivens. He should have gotten a guy like Reimer to at least send the message to his players that we aren't calling it a year because price w not down. Florida is paying about a million less than to Luogo than what we are paying price, but they just signed Reimer to a $3.5m, in case something happens to Luogo. MB, gave his team a reason to quit. He than proceeded to trade one of the few players who didn't quit last year. His captain played like he quit, but was never called out by MB or the Bafoon.

Will I switch and cheer for another team?? Probably not. I became a Hab fan when i was introduced to hockey in 1975 and will probably will die a Habs fan. However, my loyalty has its limits. In all good concience I cannot and will not hope this team succeeds and wins the cup though until the bafoon is fired. I don't see that as betraying my allegiance to the Habs, because I really doubt that a bafoon coached team can win the cup, just as I would not have wanted a turd (trembley), to ever succeed, I can not hope any success for the bafoon. Next year I'm hoping subban wins the cup, the bafoon gets fired and thereafter the Habs can continue the quest for 25.

• Upvote 1

Ok let's all take a deep breath, if you give up on the Habs over this, then you have to ask yourself "how big a fan were you to begin with" I lived through the Houle years for crying out loud. Now that was torture. As I always say players, gms, coaches and owners come and go but the habs will always be here. By the end of summer, it will all look different. I was a huge PK fan but he is gone, time to move on. Maybe the team does better without him. I hate to say it but when we had 4 assistants and no captain, the room was rock solid. They appointed a Captain and where are we now. I remember saying many times they should not appoint a Captain, it could fork up the room. I even had a bet with Don that they wouldn't do it. And here we sit. PKless. I hope Shea Weber can solidify the room and we can get back to being a great team again. I hate the trade but we must adapt.

Yup, Subban just couldn't get over not being selected Captain by his teammates, is rumour I am starting.

I've dropped the Habs twice before in my life. First was after we traded Damphousse and I found out he wanted to stay and the team just assumed he would ask for too much money (he said he would have taken what Linden got, around $3M) and that was the last straw of that regime. I barely followed hockey and didn't come back until Theodore had his Hart trophy stealing season and my mom thought he was good looking so she let me watch the games on Saturday night. That was for 2 1/2 years and my interest in the NHL went with it (I still played hockey as a teen.) Second time was Cammalleri being traded mid-game. I became an Ottawa Senators fan for about a month. I really tried at it. Ottawa sucks too much though. I came back before the 11-12 season ended.

I might come back to the team, possibly when Bergevin and Therrien are no longer in charge. Or maybe I'll like another team so much I'll never go back. I really like the idea of following an expansion team from the beginning. But I've spent so many years following the Habs and knowing everything I can about them, it's hard to pull away. Right now in off-season there ain't much to talk about but I still want to feed my hockey hunger. I don't know. But every time I think about "cheering" this team again, it's like I'm punching myself in the gut. I think the only thing that made me close to saying, "Nah I'm back" was my uncle giving a pretty sad Facebook message about me dropping the team. He used to spend a lot of time with me because none of his kids cheered the Habs.

I just don't feel this trade was done for hockey reasons and it makes me feel like every little sign that Bergevin and Therrien never liked Subban and were "stuck" with him was true. And that pisses me off that they kept up the charade just because Subban kept proving them wrong on the ice. Subban made me more passionate of the Habs than any other player before him. Even Price doesn't make me wanna cheer for the Habs as much as Subban. It just doesn't feel like the Montreal Canadiens I was ready to watch every exhibition game and every regular season game for without him there. Maybe that feeling goes away in time. Radulov is a good argument. Maybe not.

I keep it much more simple, stick to the bandwagon and couldn't ever see myself wagering against the Habs (...or the Cowboys). I guess maybe I dont take it as serious as some and doubt would feel much different no matter who got traded.

I've lived and died with this team since we came to Canada in 1975. First 5 years were easy - 4 cups. My two all time favourite players - Dryden, Lafleur and the other stars - Robinson, shutt, savard, gainey, lapointe, cournvayeur made it easy.

Even when most Habs and leafs fans I know switched to the flames or oilers when they came into the league, I stuck with my Habs. When Andy moog stoned them in the playoffs and some Habs fans I know switched alliances I stuck with the Habs. When Savard screwed Lafleur - forcing him to retire, when he should have at least traded him, I stuck with my Habs. Despite all the crap I put up with all the flames and oiler fans I was growing up with when the Habs were getting knocked out of the playoffs by the damn nordiques, stars and Islanders, I stuck with my Habs - and got short lived revenge when the Habs beat the flames in 86'.

In the late 80's, my favourite Habs were Roy, Lemieux and chelios. Even after the Habs lost the cup, in part because burns refused to play Lemieux, I stuck with the Habs, even as Lemieux was traded. Even when Savard idiotically dumped Robinson, Green and Ludwig at the same time, I stuck with the Habs - the petty letting Robinson walk after not giving him the captaincy stung.

When chelios was traded to make the team more French for a washed up savard, I stuck with my Habs. When carbonneau was traded for such a stupid reason, i still stuck with the Habs. When turgeon was made captain, just because he was French, despite not being the righ guy for the job, I was pissed, but took it as a management decision - even though it felt wrong seeing him as the one carrying the torch when the forum closed.

Even when I heard Roy had been traded to Avs. My first reaction was anger, 2nd to find out who we got - forsburg, Sakic??? When I got the answer, I was pissed , but i stuck with the Habs. It was hard to watch hockey for the 5 years following the Roy trade, so I stopped watching hockey, I watched the odd Habs game - with the exception of koivu there was nothing to watch. Each year there was stupid draft choices and even worse trades. I couldn't watch the team, but followed my Habs and didn't start watching regularly until Koivu made it hard to not to care and that prick trembley was fired. Even then, I didn't start watching regularly until the koivu return from cancer and Theodore mvp run.

There were a lot of bad decisions since that time. MT (the bafoon v1) costing the team a playoff victory, the ak46 draft pick, the Gomez trade, the inexplicable rehiring of that fat bafoon MT (for those of you here, if you recall, I said he would cost us subban, and the response from most was, he would be gone long and subban would retire as a Hab - I wish I couldn't say I told you so!!!!). but none stung like the trading of Subban. Subban was the first Hab that despite not being French, was the heir to the flying Frenchmen of the 70's. He played hockey the way it should be played. Screw the friggin dump and chase. He played to win, but he tried to win by attacking, rather than trying to avoid losing. He was the first player the Habs had since Lafleur that could raise you for your seat when he had the puck - before he actually did something to raise you from your seat. He made mistakes, he gave away the puck, but he was still a friggin plus player.

When the Habs lost to Philly in the semis during Subban's rookie year, he was the only player who was playing to win. The rest of the team had already realized they weren't good enough and playing like they had already lost. Subban and price were the only reason we beat the Bruins a few years ago.

Did subban say stupid things - yes. Part of it is maturity. He should never said "it's not my job to score goals." As a leader you have to know when to keep your mouth shut in front of the media - that's something subban will eventually learn - he's only 26. But in the year from hell that was last year, he was the only still trying to make something happen. MT had already coached the rest of the team to play not to lose, which is the way losers play. Maxpac played like crap - still got his. 30 goals, but he was crap on most nights. Markov was a giveaway machine - in part because that bafoon MT played him like he was still 5 years old. Yet the bafoon was never critical of them. It didn't matter that goals were scored because the captain quit on back checks. The bafoon was the reason the team missed the playoffs in a year that even without price should have made it.

Gallagher played hard every night, but he got hurt. Galchenyuk, played great, but didn't have the trust of his coach and wasnt played as much as he should have, until injuries forced his bafoon coach to play him.

MT should have been fired, but MB sticks with his bum buddies. How lefebve, Mt and daigneult still have jobs is beyond me. How Molson didn't fire his entire mgmt staff is beyond me. MB lost his franchise goalie and he traded for friggin ben scrivens. He should have gotten a guy like Reimer to at least send the message to his players that we aren't calling it a year because price w not down. Florida is paying about a million less than to Luogo than what we are paying price, but they just signed Reimer to a $3.5m, in case something happens to Luogo. MB, gave his team a reason to quit. He than proceeded to trade one of the few players who didn't quit last year. His captain played like he quit, but was never called out by MB or the Bafoon.

Will I switch and cheer for another team?? Probably not. I became a Hab fan when i was introduced to hockey in 1975 and will probably will die a Habs fan. However, my loyalty has its limits. In all good concience I cannot and will not hope this team succeeds and wins the cup though until the bafoon is fired. I don't see that as betraying my allegiance to the Habs, because I really doubt that a bafoon coached team can win the cup, just as I would not have wanted a turd (trembley), to ever succeed, I can not hope any success for the bafoon. Next year I'm hoping subban wins the cup, the bafoon gets fired and thereafter the Habs can continue the quest for 25.

Great, impassioned post :thumbs_up:

How anyone can call people like you 'not true fans' is beyond me.

The issue is simply that the trade was a fundamental betrayal of the fans' trust. We trust management to at least TRY to make the team stronger. Our management acted in a fashion directly contrary to this basic mandate, for the sake of ego. So it's perfectly normal, healthy human behaviour for people who have been betrayed to be leery, to withdraw, to pull away a bit. I for one can't understand the attitude that says, 'OK, management just f**ked us up the ass deliberately, go team go!!'

The issue is simply that the trade was a fundamental betrayal of the fans' trust. We trust management to at least TRY to make the team stronger. Our management acted in a fashion directly contrary to this basic mandate, for the sake of ego. So it's perfectly normal, healthy human behaviour for people who have been betrayed to be leery, to withdraw, to pull away a bit. I for one can't understand the attitude that says, 'OK, management just f**ked us up the ass deliberately, go team go!!'

A big part of it is we pick one team and go with it for the rest of our lives. Or at least we're expected to. A lot of times we pick these teams when we're kids or our parents adopt us into them. It's honestly crazy to pick just one team and hope for the best. But we do it because it means belonging to a community and a fanbase. It's where the fun comes from. A "rational" hockey fan doesn't cheer for a single team. They just pick the team they think has the best chance to win. But there's no sense of community in that. It's just pure betting. Not the same.

• Upvote 1

Fanatic - marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion.

Notice one word in there 'uncritical', which isn't the same as constant cynical and/or critical evaluation.

Actually, I expect the Habs to have a strong season. Price is back. I'd expect a top-10 finish overall, possibly top-5.

And if the Habs win the Cup with Weber, then hey, I happily recant everything I've said here.

Not holding my breath. Speed and possession kill in today's NHL. I'd anticipate TB and PIT making mince-meat out of a D that was already vulnerable to an aggressive forecheck, over a long playoff series.

My mind frame is so much along the same lines as you I feel like I wrote it myself.

I think my biggest trepidation is the feeling that Weber will be very good, while Subban is an absolute gem in Nashville. I think at the end of April 2017 we'll be saying "well shit."

I wish Subban the best with everything in me, but watching highlight reels of him will be an ouchie.

Fanatic - marked by excessive enthusiasm and often intense uncritical devotion.

Notice one word in there 'uncritical', which isn't the same as constant cynical and/or critical evaluation.

I'm a man of long-term allegiances and commitments: family, career, bands, country, sports teams, etc.. But I don't 'uncritically' affiliate with anything, and according to that definition hardly anyone on this board is a 'fan' proper, since most of us are highly critical of the Habs from time to time.

To me, this trade is categorically different from most other things we complain about here, in that it's a betrayal of the organization and the fans to satisfy the petty egos of management. That's why this isn't a case of petulantly 'taking the ball and going home.' Like I said earlier, if your gf cheats on you, it's going to take time to build back trust and therefore enthusiasm for the relationship. This is the 'fan' equivalent of that.

I'm a man of long-term allegiances and commitments: family, career, bands, country, sports teams, etc.. But I don't 'uncritically' affiliate with anything, and according to that definition hardly anyone on this board is a 'fan' proper, since most of us are highly critical of the Habs from time to time.

To me, this trade is categorically different from most other things we complain about here, in that it's a betrayal of the organization and the fans to satisfy the petty egos of management. That's why this isn't a case of petulantly 'taking the ball and going home.' Like I said earlier, if your gf cheats on you, it's going to take time to build back trust and therefore enthusiasm for the relationship. This is the 'fan' equivalent of that.

Great analogy, though I guess I care more about the Habs than any girlfriend because though I have never been cheated on, I know how I am wired and would never have forgiven it; any of them would have been dead to me from that moment forward.

Just looking for term for all the excessive criticism of one deal and 'Diatribe' seems to fit and the last bit is where its got to now. Don't you think?

Definition of Diatribe

"Diatribe is a violent or bitter criticism on something or someone. It is a rhetorical device used as a verbal attack against a person, group, institution, or a particular behavior. Merriam Webster defines diatribe as “an angry and usually long speech or piece of writing that strongly criticizes someone or something.” Its purpose is to point out the follies and weaknesses of something or someone. However, if the focus of criticism diverts from targeting the main object, it may become negative or destructive criticism on account of its harshness."

Just looking for term for all the excessive criticism of one deal and 'Diatribe' seems to fit and the last bit is where its got to now. Don't you think?

Definition of Diatribe

"Diatribe is a violent or bitter criticism on something or someone. It is a rhetorical device used as a verbal attack against a person, group, institution, or a particular behavior. Merriam Webster defines diatribe as “an angry and usually long speech or piece of writing that strongly criticizes someone or something.” Its purpose is to point out the follies and weaknesses of something or someone. However, if the focus of criticism diverts from targeting the main object, it may become negative or destructive criticism on account of its harshness."

The destructive thing here is a management group that weakened the team for no good reason.

Like 99% of other Habs fans, I'm calling them on it and not accepting any bullsh*t about either rationalizing this bad deal, or 'being a good fan' and rallying around the idiots running this organization.

Since those idiots are sheltered, in the short term, from the consequences of their stupidity by Price's excellence and Weber's only being in the early stages of decline, as well as by the strong likelihood of the team's exceeding expectations next season, this sentiment is in no way 'destructive' of anything - except maybe your getting the warm and fuzzies when you sign into Habsworld.

LOL, hey Cucumbers are supposed to be cool. :blush:. Subban was never that great (Team Canada only included him out of political correctness because of his race) and will be forgotten in a year, I don't know why everyone getting so wound up.

I don't think we've heard our last PK chant. And it won't just be just when the habs play Nashville. I think the fans will be reminding Mt and MB often when things are going bad.

I don't think we've heard our last PK chant. And it won't just be just when the habs play Nashville. I think the fans will be reminding Mt and MB often when things are going bad.

I imagine we'll see one at the scrimmage at the Bell Centre before the preseason, at least a couple of times in the preseason, opening night, and at times when Weber makes a mistake early on. As long as Weber plays up to his capabilities, I think he can win some of the more enraged fans over as the season goes on...as long as the team is winning of course. If Weber plays well but the team is still losing, it might get a little ugly.

The destructive thing here is a management group that weakened the team for no good reason.

Like 99% of other Habs fans, I'm calling them on it and not accepting any bullsh*t about either rationalizing this bad deal, or 'being a good fan' and rallying around the idiots running this organization.

Since those idiots are sheltered, in the short term, from the consequences of their stupidity by Price's excellence and Weber's only being in the early stages of decline, as well as by the strong likelihood of the team's exceeding expectations next season, this sentiment is in no way 'destructive' of anything - except maybe your getting the warm and fuzzies when you sign into Habsworld.

OK

LOL, hey Cucumbers are supposed to be cool. :blush:. Subban was never that great (Team Canada only included him out of political correctness because of his race) and will be forgotten in a year, I don't know why everyone getting so wound up.

Welcome number 2 to my ignore list....

• Upvote 1

I guess it's okay for some Habs fans to be racist again? Wonderful.

In the words of the SNL church lady: 'Well ain't that special!' :rofl:

Me who was thinking to be ahead of the PC curve you had to hate everyone equally! :blush:

I give up, what is it? :surrender: