2016 Rio Olympics Thread

dlbalr

Women trampoline.

That would explain how I kissedmit, haha. I don't even remember fast forwarding through trampoline!

Yo Fanpuck !What the ######ing ###### is going on with Ryan Lochte ?!?!?!

Dude is the epitome of a dumb jock, so not shocked at all by the whole situation. When I first heard the story was fishy, I was expecting a lot worse. Like he actually got robbed and beat up by a transvestite hooker or something.

Bronze for Warner in the Decathlon, Silver for De Grasse in the 200m. I must say, Track and Field events are more interesting to follow when there's a Canadian actually in contention (or at least making a final).

My ultimate favorite event tonight : Mens 4x100m relay.

I prefer that over any other Olympics competition, including winter games. Yes, including hockey.

My ultimate favorite event tonight : Mens 4x100m relay.

I prefer that over any other Olympics competition, including winter games. Yes, including hockey.

It's always an exciting event. The one frustration I have with it is the inevitable protest/review that leads to a disqualification. When watching live, it's always 'So and so country crossed the line in ____ position...but don't celebrate/get too frustrated yet as there still needs to be a review and likely a protest after that.'

This time was no exception - two countries DQ'ed (including the US from 3rd) with a protest (from the US at the very least, possibly others as the announcement said all appeals were rejected) Fortunately it was to Canada's benefit as they wind up with the bronze.