2016 HW Fantasy Football

dlbalr

I finally remembered to renew the annual football pool today. Returning members, check your e-mails. From the way it looks, all teams from last year were automatically renewed so there may not be a registration process to go through. (Let me know if that is the case and if so, just post a quick note here to let me know you're aware your team has been automatically renewed.)

• 4 weeks later...

Well... Kicker and team instead of Allen Hurns... you know...

Unfortunately there's no known way around it (I've wondered if you excluded all DEF/K in the rankings if the auto-drafter would skip those positions - you'd have to add them in free agency but you'd get better 8th/9th round talent).

Thought I'd be the one who would give a shot at this Beast Mode rumour of a potential return mid season... We'll see...

I thought that was strange when I saw that the other day but if he actually is pondering coming back, it's an interesting pick up if you can afford to work with the shorter roster in the meantime.