Any anxiety about Price?

4 hours ago, Commandant said:

Its a joke, jeez..... 

Also don't lecture me on what to do ever again.  I didn't know you ran the site. 

Ahhhhhh... I thought your other post seemed out of character.. :B)

Sooo umm..

Wondering if anyone else thought that Marchand intentionally pushed that team Europe player onto Price.

Seemed like he went 90* when he could have checked at 45*.

Just found it very suspect.

6 hours ago, habs rule said:

Carey is a very big boy and looks absolutely ready to go. He will save le genius's job one more time.

Agreed.

My only anxiety about Price after this tournament, is what it will cost to re-sign him when he's due a new contract...

14 hours ago, habs rule said:

Carey is a very big boy and looks absolutely ready to go. He will save le genius's job one more time.

Lets just hope he can play dress for another 100+games this season without any significant injury.

I wanted to see how Carey Did during the WC. Now that I've seen him play a few games, I'm not worried. He's back to where he was before the injury. With Weber around, idiots like Kreider will think twice about running into our best player!

On 2016-09-30 at 9:17 AM, Machine of Loving Grace said:

Probably $10 million per season. 

And at that amount, he'll be a bargain! We've all seen what this team looks like without him, pay the man anything he wants. He's worth it!  Seriously, once his current contract will be over, Carey will be 30 years old. I'd offer him something like 50 million$ for 5 years. He'll probably want 77 millions$ for 7 years, but that might be too long!

Guest Stogey24

Once again. Weber doesn't stop the Kreider incident.

Prust was on the ice when Price got ran. It didn't make Kreider think twice about becoming a human bulldozer

1 hour ago, Habsfan said:

And at that amount, he'll be a bargain! We've all seen what this team looks like without him, pay the man anything he wants. He's worth it!  Seriously, once his current contract will be over, Carey will be 30 years old. I'd offer him something like 50 million$ for 5 years. He'll probably want 77 millions$ for 7 years, but that might be too long!

I think putting cart before horse, see how this year goes first. "He's worth it!" right now for sure and will hope he lasts at a high quality of play like a Brodour and Luongo.

4 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

Once again. Weber doesn't stop the Kreider incident.

Prust was on the ice when Price got ran. It didn't make Kreider think twice about becoming a human bulldozer

Weber didn't stop Rinne getting run, nor has he ever done much about it. There's video of Backes running into Rinne (he was way out of his net but that's beside the point) and Weber didn't go after him for it. Who did? Mike Fisher. Weber just skated up and put a random Blue into a headlock.