Reway won't attend training camp

kaos

Brutal.

On a more mercenary note, it illustrates the problem with a thin prospect pool - one freak thing goes wrong, and suddenly your organization's dearth of offensive talent looks even more striking.

Brutal.

On a more mercenary note, it illustrates the problem with a thin prospect pool - one freak thing goes wrong, and suddenly your organization's dearth of offensive talent looks even more striking.

that is a good point. Lets hope he recovers aned can lead a normal life. Hockey does not seem to be in his future, at this time. Looks like he might be done before he really got started.

that is a good point. Lets hope he recovers aned can lead a normal life. Hockey does not seem to be in his future, at this time. Looks like he might be done before he really got started.

Indeed. As was the case with Bozon, priority #1 is this young man's health and recovery. Hockey can wait.

Crazy how this stuff happens a 20 year old good friend of mine just got out of the hospital for myocarditis as well (doing well).

Hope Reway the best too. Sometimes we have to step back and look outside the game.

You're being facetious. He's been a problem since day 1.

I've been pretty critical of Reway so I've stayed out of this thread because I didn't want to say anything people would take the wrong way but... ugh to what you're saying. Kid is hurting. Not the time to kick him.

I've been pretty critical of Reway so I've stayed out of this thread because I didn't want to say anything people would take the wrong way but... ugh to what you're saying. Kid is hurting. Not the time to kick him.

I don't know why not? I said I hope the kid gets better and I also said I'm tired of the ongoing soap opera from a B prospect. Are we not allowed to talk about Reway because of a health issue?

I don't know why not? I said I hope the kid gets better and I also said I'm tired of the ongoing soap opera from a B prospect. Are we not allowed to talk about Reway because of a health issue?

Him getting sick has nothing to do with his antics on and off the ice and everything to do with his health. If you want to count heart muscle inflammation as a distraction/drama/soap opera, you got some messed up views.

Him getting sick has nothing to do with his antics on and off the ice and everything to do with his health. If you want to count heart muscle inflammation as a distraction/drama/soap opera, you got some messed up views.

I think I've made the distinction that I am not twice, and that you're trying to gin up some outrage.

Are you kidding me? How forking rude can you be?

Hey-bite me. Take your outrage elsewhere and that goes for the rest. Nobody here knows this kid personally and with Reway, no news is good news. This isn't Saku with cancer.

I've said twice I wish the kid well. We're begging to be offended at this point.