Oct. 15 - Habs vs Senators, 7 PM

dlbalr

7 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

With the exception of that one powerplay, the Habs have been GARBAGE in this game.  Terrible passing, soft fumbling defense, and getting outworked/outskated more often than not.  Markov looks like a pylon out there, and Weber is not impressing me at all so far.

That powerplay was all Markov and Weber so they were responsible for our best moment that period. I agree that the power play was our only positive that period. Still in the game though. 

Boring garbage out there, except for the bombs from the point by Weber (who played indifferently otherwise; a steadier Sheldon Souray). Galchenyuk in particular seemed out of it to me. Still, there's been some significant lineup changes, some adjustment time is probably inevitable.

4 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Boring garbage out there, except for the bombs from the point by Weber (who played indifferently otherwise; a steadier Sheldon Souray). Galchenyuk in particular seemed out of it to me. Still, there's been some significant lineup changes, some adjustment time is probably inevitable.

I was thinking the same thing when Petry had the puck because even he's been in and out of the lineup. 

A lot of players need some time to develop chemistry together on this team.  I'm hopeful for a better second. 

Actually watching this one on a cruise ship off Italy where it is now 2am. Terrible first period. Got to play better even strength if they are going to get into this. Hope we kill the penalty to start the second or I may not be up until 4am as planned....... Go Habs Go!!

24 minutes ago, bar said:

It's hard to be excited about this team.

I dunno, we got rid of our most exiting player in return for a more boring guy who isn't any better overall - that sounds super exciting to me.

Galchenyuk has been brutal. He'd better pick it up or DD will be back in his spot before we know it

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I dunno, we got rid of our most exiting player in return for a more boring guy who isn't any better overall - that sounds super exciting to me.

Galchenyuk has been brutal. He'd better pick it up or DD will be back in his spot before we know it

DD was already on the PP :(

Montreal having a tough time this game. Unlucky

Also Ottawa playing like a team possessed right now, which isn't surprising they always seem to put up a game vs us. Completely different team that faced Toronto a couple days ago.

41 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

We won't win with Pleks and DD as our top centres. Habs 3031 used to love repeating that point.

• Upvote 1