Arizona Coyotes vs. Montreal Canadiens | October 20th, 2016 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Guest Stogey24
26 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Sergachev with the gaffe...might be all it takes to be banished to MT's doghouse.

Played solid before that. Should have wrapped it around the boards.

Petry in his place now. 

Just now, Stogey24 said:

Played solid before that. Should have wrapped it around the boards.

Petry in his place now. 

He was Petryfried? 

Sorry.. I dont know why I do this.. :blink:

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Sergachev with the gaffe...might be all it takes to be banished to MT's doghouse.

He's had a few of them in his young NHL career.  With it now a 4-2 game, it'll be interesting to see how much he plays in the 3rd.  If it's anything like the Pittsburgh game, he's likely in for another sub-10 minute game. 

Take a look at Chychrun - now there's a young d-man that you could make a case to suggest he could be NHL ready.  Sergachev is the more promising player long-term but Chychrun is way more NHL ready now.

I'm a little concerned with Lehkonen - not because he's playing poorly though.  That hit from Doan had him wobbly and he fell down shortly after getting up.  A couple of shifts later, he lost his balance a couple of times after taking a bump earlier in the shift.

They just can't stand success. They are facing an AHL goalie and they fall to sleep. Come on boys get the lead out of your a$$ and go get some goals. great night to load up some stats.:gohabsgo::1gohabs::hyper:

26 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I'm a little concerned with Lehkonen - not because he's playing poorly though.  That hit from Doan had him wobbly and he fell down shortly after getting up.  A couple of shifts later, he lost his balance a couple of times after taking a bump earlier in the shift.

Hope that's a sign that he's OK. 

8 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Anyone else find the Habs at playing some really exciting hockey tonight? I'm loving this game

I'm sure liking the threat level most of the time. Did our GM do it? 

Since the PK trade.. I don't want to say anything positive about him! 

Even if he's vindicated! 

I miss PK! 

A nice win for the Habs tonight. Refreshing seeing Price back there as it was a long time coming. Looked decent tonight and I'm sure he will look even better as he gets more games in. Lehkonen with his second goal in four games is not bad production for a rookie. I really like his work ethic out there. Coaches seem to trust him so that's quite an accomplishment especially considering he's still adjusting to the smaller ice surface.

Bring on the Bruins

Byron 2a in 11:39 and Radulov led icetime of forwards 17:57 and again very active out there.

Gallagher with 9 shots was great to see and Sergachev with 11minutes had a few short rushes and pinches that were tantalizing of what he may bring over coming years.

Beaulieu owes Price for that turnover for sure.

I saw Lehkonen staggered in front of Habs bench as dlbalr pointed out and really hope it wasnt anything that carries over.

6 Habs with 4 pts each and offense was spread out again yesterday.

Guest Stogey24

Radulov is exactly what this team needed. Adds that missing element to the top 6. 

I'll hold judgement on this team until the 15-20 game mark, but they've looked really good. 

When Therrien is able to roll four line, they're one of the best in the league. 

Radulov is revealing himself to be a potentially huge addition.

This team's big weakness (apart from its absence of a #2 goalie) was in the top-6. Radulov, bringing his "A" game, is not just a top-6 FW but a legit top-3 FW in the NHL. It's his strength on the puck that impresses me the most.

Given that the team was a borderline contender even without a fully adequate top-6, it's not surprising that "Full Radulov" is making a difference.

All that said, I'm noticing an unfortunate amnesia in the general fan discourse this season - namely, a complete forgetting of the fact that this team was already elite before Price went down last season. MB is getting lots of praise for 'rebuilding' the roster, when in fact the team isn't really doing anything last year's team didn't do. Nonetheless, if current trends continue, MB will deserve credit for fixing two big holes (backup G, top-6 FW) and also upgrading on that dud Eller.

Great game last night but it was the Coyotes, let's don't plan the route yet. Radulov is playing his ass off, at this point a great signing. I hope MB has his next contract in his desk if this keeps up. Montoya, what an eyeopener. Gonna be fun with 2 goalies who can actually play. Weber everything that they said he could do he does.

great game by the boys last night. I watched all of it, and it was fun to watch!

Nice to see Weber score his first, and Carey looking strong! Again, even though Radu didn't score, I was impressed with level of grit!

Radulov has played well but I'm starting to get a bit concerned with the penalties.  Most of them have been lazy/careless stick infractions.  He had a fair bit of penalty trouble in the KHL the last few years and that seems to be carrying over so far.

Overall, a really good game by the 4th line last night.

Glad to witness Weber's 1st goal live as I shout "Here comes the BOOM during the play". :)

Price was rusted, but that's ok.

I thought Beaulieu was playing very well before that brain fart.

9 minutes ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

Ya.

A dumb website. Irrelevant on each and every aspects.

Different division, different opponents.

Hey Weber is +6 with PPG so far.   Yeah, faced Buffalo and Arizona...

Subban faced Chicago TWICE and Dallas...   wooopidooo...