Weber Appreciation Thread

C-Love

Weber's elite positioning has somehow been a detriment to Price then because Price looked a lot better behind Markov and Subban than Emelin and Weber.

Honestly I feel bad for Shea more than anything. He's expected to make Emelin look good. From Josi to Emelin. Yikes. If Julien doesn't make him his new Chara he's on the fast track to becoming like Phaneuf when he was in Toronto.

26 minutes ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

Weber's elite positioning has somehow been a detriment to Price then because Price looked a lot better behind Markov and Subban than Emelin and Weber.

Honestly I feel bad for Shea more than anything. He's expected to make Emelin look good. From Josi to Emelin. Yikes. If Julien doesn't make him his new Chara he's on the fast track to becoming like Phaneuf when he was in Toronto.

Come on that's not fair. Price is having a bad go of it no matter who is infront of him and I think Weber has done the best job out of all of the D core to help him out.