Montreal Canadiens vs. Boston Bruins | October 22nd, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

It's looking like Khudobin will start for Boston.  They just recalled their AHL starter (Zane McIntyre) on an emergency basis with Rask dealing with 'general soreness'.  Ryan Spooner is expected to play in place of Danton Heinen (based on the morning skate).

1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

Marchand has 9 pts already? Wow

Pretty sure he got 5 points in their opener. Tuuka won't play because he fears the Habs. Let's face it. :gohabsgo:

:sarcasm_on: Rask must also fear the Leafs then as he missed their game last Saturday with this general soreness as well.  (Or maybe he fears Saturdays...)

On a more serious note, one lineup change for the Habs, Pateryn is in for Sergachev.

18 minutes ago, Davehab said:

Makes sense as it could be a rough game and Pateryn will bring a more physical game

looking forward to Weber laying out that little rat Marchand

Weber vs Chara... cage match coming up!:nuts:

37 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

:sarcasm_on: Rask must also fear the Leafs then as he missed their game last Saturday with this general soreness as well.  (Or maybe he fears Saturdays...)

On a more serious note, one lineup change for the Habs, Pateryn is in for Sergachev.

I think that is a good move, boy Muller is doing a great job eh?

2 minutes ago, habs rule said:

I think that is a good move, boy Muller is doing a great job eh?

Muller wouldn't have anything to do with this particular decision - he runs the forwards and the PP.  Pateryn/Sergachev are d-men and neither play the PP.

56 minutes ago, habs rule said:

I think that is a good move, boy Muller Therrien is doing a great job eh?

Fixed your obvious oversight and Mike thanks you for your compliment HR...1 every 4 yrs is better than none.:D

2 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Muller wouldn't have anything to do with this particular decision - he runs the forwards and the PP.  Pateryn/Sergachev are d-men and neither play the PP.

I know that Brian, I like to give the pot stirrer ( Don) some thing to talk about and it worked:D

1 hour ago, DON said:

Fixed your obvious oversight and Mike thanks you for your compliment HR...1 every 4 yrs is better than none.:D

You do have a great sense of humour, I will give you that.:D

Rask has a sore 5 hole? So happy to say I get this on tv tonight whilecruosing the med! Love this modern tech! Havent missed on yet this year unlike last spring... been on the tele or streamed for $20 worth of data. I will pay that. Go habs go

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

Satuday night, Habs vs Bruins. What could you ask for more!?

A win by the Habs, hat-trick for Galchenyuk and shut out for Price maybe...too much?:wavetowel:

Couple nice stats from Boone;

Price 22-8-3 vs Bruins in reg season.

Habs are 13-3-0 in last 16 vs Bruins.

Habs are undefeated 8-0 in Boston since Jan 2012.

16 minutes ago, DON said:

Boston goalie has had 1 start this year and was vs the Leafs. He gave up 3g on first six shots...fingers crossed he puts up a repeat performance.

Khudobin's Career vs. MON    3 GP    0 W    3 L    3.34 GAA    0.867 SV%

Boston must like Goalies that do terrible against the Habs. Lets get to him early and often. Minutes from puck drop. Go Habs Go!!

With Lucic no longer in Boston, Emelin needs a new Bruin to target for some solid checks.  I'd like to see him focus on David Backes.  

What does everyone else think?

• Upvote 1