Montreal Canadiens vs. Boston Bruins | October 22nd, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

Bad game for Emelin. :-(   I was so hoping he would step up and play a big game tonight.

Just now, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

And just to finish off the game with a laugh -- last time they showed the other scores, the Laughs were up 4-2 on Chicago.

And now that game is going to overtime.

Go Hawks!

For me, a Habs win coupled with losses by the Sens and Leafs equals a perfect night.

28 minutes ago, brobin said:

Yes, but a diving call could lead to a warning and suspension later.  

All diving calls are reviewed - it technically can't be rescinded but I don't think it would count against him in terms of the fine scale.

• Upvote 1

they made a second announcement on the PA in Boston. They changed Radulov's penalty from Embellishment to Unsportsmanlike conduct!

Nice win by the boys tonight in Beantown. since Jan 2012, we're 9-0 in Boston. I love it! The Habs have the best record in the league right now!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

Nice win by the boys tonight in Beantown. since Jan 2012, we're 9-0 in Boston. I love it! The Habs have the best record in the league right now!

Whoopee!

3 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

Technically, 4-0 is better than 4-0-1. When you're comparing records of teams that haven't played the same number of games, you should really go by point percentage. The Habs have taken 90% of their possible 10 points... The Canucks have taken 100% of their possible 8 points.

But, maybe they'll lose tonight.

2 minutes ago, Link67 said:

Radulov did not dive and Weber gets called for being too strong. Almost a butchered end of the game by the refs.

Luckily it didn't cost us any points

And how!

A caller on TSN690 just pointed out, that the Habs are 10-0 against Toronto, going back to 2014!  :-)

Just now, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

Technically, 4-0 is better than 4-0-1. When you're comparing records of teams that haven't played the same number of games, you should really go by point percentage. The Habs have taken 90% of their possible 10 points... The Canucks have taken 100% of their possible 8 points.

But, maybe they'll lose tonight.

Exactly what I was thinking. The Canucks have to win tonight to have a better record!

2 minutes ago, habscout said:

A caller on TSN690 just pointed out, that the Habs are 10-0 against Toronto, going back to 2014!  :-)

Yuck yuck..

45 minutes ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

Bob Cole: "Oh! Boston is gonna score, maybe!"

Really? That's announcing?

My favorite of the night was after a big Price save : 

Bob Cole: " Price is Price again!"

That being said, nobody gets me more pumped up for a game than Bob Cole

• Upvote 1