Montreal Canadiens vs. Columbus Blue Jackets | November 4th, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Well if Mt actually wanted to make a statement it would be Pleks, DD, Pacs sitting out. That's a lot of money floating around out there very night.

Therrien played DD and Maxipaddoretty a lot early in the first period, and every time they were on the ice, Columbus dominated. Chucky's line was the only one that could play in the Columbus end of the rink, and they had to take a back seat. Shout out to Mitchell's line too...

Physical team vs MTL on the road=loss for MTL, because these guys never moved their feet. All Max does is float and reach for pucks, and all DD does is suck, period fackin' weakling. Pleks is not going to get his raved about 20 goals and 60 pts this year... sad outing, and we see why they had such a bad season without Carey last year... Pleks, DD and Maxi pad, a new opera on ice, the Pussy Follies.

Well, that was ...?

Not much + can squeeze from that; but Mitch-Flynn-Danault & Weber-Emelin managed to be 0+/- .

Pacioretty & Galchenyuk had 9 shots.

Desharnais dislikers will be pleased he only played 10:08 and Markov had less icetime than Pateryn-Beaulieu. Was Markov easily the worst skater, I think he worked hard for his -4 and drug Petry down with him.

14 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

It's not his fault. Weber gave him a suicide pass

Yes that was one highlight of the hundred weak plays, turnrovers, giveaways by Habs, that was just fugly from drop of puck... was that a Therrien birthday prank gone wrong?:tigi:

13 hours ago, sim.on said:

Do teams like Chicago ever have games like this?  :1vomit:

Hawks have bit too much pride to let it get to double-digits at least, but they all have couple horrendous games and get blown out by Leafs or some other cellar dweller.

1 hour ago, DON said:

Haha, they sure fooled you.

What I said is basically true, but I thought the Habs were playing. Who knew they took the night off to celebrate Le Genius's  birthday. I did not know that the Brampton Beast made the trip. And it is all Brian's fault for not telling us they coming.:D

Guest Stogey24
1 hour ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

So Shaw started the game in the top six, right?

Just want to make sure the people who doubted me are reading.

:)

He's been terrible  

46 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

If you're Montoya, how do you even stand to look at your teammates today? I'd want to rip their throats out with my teeth. Poor bastard.

"My name is Inga Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to DIE!!"

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24
2 hours ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

Shhhhh! Don't say that too loud while Commandant has been on a one man defence parade of Andrew Shaw ;)

I'm sure we'll love him come playoffs, but right now, his contract looks bad  

2 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

If you're Montoya, how do you even stand to look at your teammates today? I'd want to rip their throats out with my teeth. Poor bastard.

How do you listen to a word Therrien says when he didn't have the guts to tell you he wasn't pulling you and got the goalie coach to do it instead?

9 minutes ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

How do you listen to a word Therrien says when he didn't have the guts to tell you he wasn't pulling you and got the goalie coach to do it instead?

You do know Waite is the goalie coach...don't you? So you seem to know, but exactly how did that conversation go down?

13 hours ago, johnnyhasbeen said:

First game I missed all season, didn't want to pay the $20 internet at sea cost to stream it. I take the blame

Last night was the first one I didn't see a minute of as well this season so I'll take some of the blame as well. One of those nights you don't regret working extra hours after seeing the results. Highlights sure weren't pretty. Feel bad for Montoya. Hope it doesn't shake his confidence too much.  

21 minutes ago, habs rule said:

OH you the all knowing expected a 10- 0 blow out? Some Habs fan.

No, I thought would be a 5-1 or 6-2 loss sooner or later...but not even close to 10-0.

On 11/5/2016 at 4:05 PM, DON said:

No, I thought would be a 5-1 or 6-2 loss sooner or later...but not even close to 10-0.

well I, like you would never ever consider getting whiped 10-0. So I guess we are even on that one.

and since you seem to have missed my first reply I will post it for you again.

Previous reply:

What I said is basically true, but I thought the Habs were playing. Who knew they took the night off to celebrate Le Genius's  birthday. I did not know that the Brampton Beast made the trip. And it is all Brian's fault for not telling us they coming.:D