Canadiens @ Kings, Dec 4, 15:00 ET

illWill

you can play good offensive hockey, create good chances without giving up breakaways, taking dumb penalties and actually not turning over the puck in bad spots. 

Besides, you and a few others were saying it was luck scoring goals, maybe they were more lucky today. 

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Besides, you and a few others were saying it was luck scoring goals, maybe they were more lucky today. 

Luck, there is no such thing.

1 hour ago, Chris said:

you can play good offensive hockey, create good chances without giving up breakaways, taking dumb penalties and actually not turning over the puck in bad spots. 

Everything that goes wrong is cause players are lazy or not giving effort right?

Guest Stogey24

I'm guessing Desharnais will slot in with Max and Radulov. It would be nice if they can reincarnate anything like the days with Eric Cole, or even Vanek for that matter. 

On 12/4/2016 at 2:12 PM, Meller93 said:

Shawsy for the tie up! Gotta say, it would be an interesting game to be at.

Habs, Kings, Kings, Habs, Kings, Habs, Kings, Habs..

Now that's back and forth!

First game in a few years that I haven't attended in either Anaheim or LA. The noon start time out west killed me because Sunday's a busy day for me at work until about 2pm. I knew they would win since I wasn't in attendance! I have yet to witness a win in California live but I'm thinking next year is the year. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sbhatt said:

I don't think I could handle two seasons in a row becoming write-offs due to injury.

Among other things, I've seen series lost because of Richer's broken hand (88), a gouging of Koivu's eye,  two more series compromised by injuries to Zednik and Patches, seasons lost because of injuries to Markov (09, 2012), a Cup drive ruined due to Price's injury, and a whole season lost due to Price. Nothing new here...

23 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Among other things, I've seen series lost because of Richer's broken hand (88), a gouging of Koivu's eye,  two more series compromised by injuries to Zednik and Patches, seasons lost because of injuries to Markov (09, 2012), a Cup drive ruined due to Price's injury, and a whole season lost due to Price. Nothing new here...

I have witnessed all of those incidents as well.  Richer's broken thumb due to that slash made me especially angry; had I run into Michael Thelven in a bar through my hotheaded early-to-mid 20s, he would have had no choice but to fight.

27 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

I have witnessed all of those incidents as well.  Richer's broken thumb due to that slash made me especially angry; had I run into Michael Thelven in a bar through my hotheaded early-to-mid 20s, he would have had no choice but to fight.

:thumbs_up: That slash was a deliberate intent to injure. So, in NHL terms, a 'hockey play.'

4 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Montoya in net and DD as #1 C...this is some kind of Bizzaro World Habs lineup, or a thought experiment: 'what if the Habs were an expansion franchise?' :1vomit:

Will be fine...quit worrying.;)