Pacioretty - Plekanec - Radulov

Lehkonen - Danault - Shaw

Byron - Mitchell - Gallagher

Carr - Flynn - Andrighetto

Emelin - Weber

Markov - Petry

Beaulieu - Redmond

Price

I thought McCarron would have been in since he's a better fourth line option but that does not appear to be the case:

McCarron is also nursing a wrist injury and was a game time decision last night.

im of the belief that with enough minutes on the 2nd or 3rd line and not the 4th... I can see him finishing the season and playing a roll in the playoffs...

Nice, I didn't realize we were playing Colorado today. Should be a nice change of scenery to watch. 

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

I don't want a guy who can't produce offense in the AHL anywhere near the 2nd line in the NHL. 

Let him play on the fourth line fine, but we need production by committee in the top 9 with Galchenyuk out. 

I'm not on either side of the debate but I don't think McCarron would ever be a long term solution in the top 6 right now. It doesn't mean that the team can't do it for 5-10 games within a season and for it to not actually work out. It happens all the time with young guys who come up full of adrenaline and who other teams don't pay much attention to.

I see that it was being suggested that he stay in the top 6 all season long though and don't see that as realistically happening this season. I like McCarron more than you do but I'd hope we'd have a better lineup heading into the playoffs if we're going to go all the way. 

Watch out for Bourque tonight. I have a sneaky suspicion he's going to get his chances. 

:gohabsgo::habslogo::1gohabs:

3 hours ago, Commandant said:

I don't want a guy who can't produce offense in the AHL anywhere near the 2nd line in the NHL. 

Let him play on the fourth line fine, but we need production by committee in the top 9 with Galchenyuk out. 

But gotta admit, he makes one damn good screen on the PP as well as bottom six centre.