Paul Byron -- Torrey Mitchell -- Brendan Gallagher
Daniel Carr -- Brian Flynn -- Chris Terry

Alexei Emelin -- Shea Weber
Andrei Markov -- Jeff Petry
Nathan Beaulieu -- Zach Redmond

Carey Price
Al Montoya

Scratched: Mark Barberio, 
Injured: Alex Galchenyuk (knee), David Desharnais (knee), Greg Pateryn (ankle), Andrew Shaw (upper body), Sven Andrighetto (upper body) 

Capitals projected lineup 

Alex Ovechkin -- Evgeny Kuznetsov -- Justin Williams
Marcus Johansson -- Nicklas Backstrom -- T.J. Oshie
Zachary Sanford -- Lars Eller -- Jakub Vrana
Daniel Winnik -- Jay Beagle -- Tom Wilson

Karl Alzner -- John Carlson
Matt Niskanen -- Dmitry Orlov
Brooks Orpik -- Nate Schmidt

Braden Holtby
Philipp Grubauer

Scratched: Andre Burakovsky, Taylor Chorney, Brett Connolly
Injured: None

Nice job on the game thread Stogey.

Cant really afford anymore injuries at this point. If another forward goes down there wont be much to choose from down in St. Johns. Guess it would be de la Rose or Matteau (when back from his illness). Hope for a better effort in front of Price tonight. Go Habs Go!

6 minutes ago, Habsfan84 said:

Cant really afford anymore injuries at this point. If another forward goes down there wont be much to choose from down in St. Johns. Guess it would be de la Rose or Matteau (when back from his illness). Hope for a better effort in front of Price tonight. Go Habs Go!

I'd include Farnham in there as well; I actually thought there was a chance he was going to get the call over Terry this time (better fit for the 4th line).  He's cheaper than the other two and if the Habs are trying to conserve as much cap space as possible, they may opt for the cheapest 4th line guy over someone like de la Rose who has a bit more upside but is more expensive.

Line-up Note: Looks like Mark Barberio will come in for Zach Redmond tonight.

Guess he has struggled a bit lately so time to change it up. Would be good if they rotate these two quite often. Keeps both fresh.

Hope to do well today. It's one of those games where I don't have the greatest feeling but I hope my intuition is wrong. My main hope is that Price wants to shut the door after last night but even that is not enough sometimes.

:gohabsgo:

14 minutes ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

What's the deal? It doesn't look like he's going to the net like he used to.

He hasn't been anywhere near effective during the majority of his shifts this season.  If this keeps up, Therrien is going to have to reduce his icetime..or maybe even healthy scratch him to wake  him up.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

He hasn't been anywhere near effective during the majority of his shifts this season.  If this keeps up, Therrien is going to have to reduce his icetime..or maybe even healthy scratch him to wake  him up.

He's been the biggest disappointment of the year and number two is Beaulieu. I really thought he would make the most of his opportunity with Weber; I thought he looked pretty good, but what do I know? Therrien seems to dislike this player.