Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Habsfan84

Montreal Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | December 28th, 2016 | 7:30 EST

Recommended Posts

Tampa has had 10 1st round picks, with 5 top ten picks in last 9 years, with a #1, #2 and a #3 pick in there.

Habs have had 8 1st round picks in last 9 yrs, 2 in top ten, 1 in top three.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently it will be a game-time decision on who plays between Redmond and Johnston.  If that is indeed the case, clearly Therrien has lost all confidence in Redmond as Johnston should be nowhere near an NHL lineup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DON said:

Tampa has had 10 1st round picks, with 5 top ten picks in last 9 years, with a #1, #2 and a #3 pick in there.

Habs have had 8 1st round picks in last 9 yrs, 2 in top ten, 1 in top three.

 

 

 

Tampa has also done very well in lower rounds in recent years, with players like Kucherov, Palat and Johnson.  Seems the trend is continuing when you look at the five or so prospects they sent to the World Juniors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see Radulov bust his slump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Weber knows his job ain't secure as my hip improves...He's obviously just trying to hard.. Ha!

 

P.S. Merry Christmas boys.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weber with a bad giveaway leads to a goal, but then he makes up for it by scoring at the other end. 

2 assists for Byron.  Is there any better value in the league this year $1.1667 Million cap hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Commandant said:

2 assists for Byron.  Is there any better value in the league this year $1.1667 Million cap hit.

 

It's hard to believe that Calgary waived him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

 

It's hard to believe that Calgary waived him.

What a great addition..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two slumps are over so far - can Gallagher make it three?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just FYI, I hate that puke Johnson. He always seems to hurt us :angry: I still feel the sting if that GWG in the last second in the last playoff series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a little puck luck going for us tonight it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great play by Carr there to wait out the D and make that pass, nice finish by Terry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice shift 3-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brutal turnover by Carr there, but Price bails him out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Great play by Carr there to wait out the D and make that pass, nice finish by Terry. Glad they could carry that dead weight McCarron up and down the ice... I'd love to punch his face in, personally. 

 

I agree, it was a great play!

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Just FYI, I hate that puke Johnson. He always seems to hurt us :angry: I still feel the sting if that GWG in the last second in the last playoff series.

Hahaha..:B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uranus will rise at 12:42.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's amazing how much differently Radulov looks from last game. 

 

Could say that for most Habs, actually, but the difference in Radulov is night/day.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think Bergevin got Radulov to come to Montreal by selling him on the idea of setting up Torrey Mitchell in the slot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Neech said:

Do you think Bergevin got Radulov to come to Montreal by selling him on the idea of setting up Torrey Mitchell in the slot?

 

No way...it was the prospect of playing with Desharnais that sealed the deal

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

 

No way...it was the prospect of playing with Desharnais that sealed the deal

 

I was going to do this joke, but thought it might be a bit played out. 

 

I see now that it is not. Take my upvote. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

 

I was going to do this joke, but thought it might be a bit played out. 

 

I see now that it is not. Take my upvote. 

 

;) Never gets old

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×