Jan. 13/14, Hartford vs St. John's, 6 PM

dlbalr

It's the strangest thing...the IceCaps (18-14-4) are playing something called a home game as they host the Wolf Pack (13-20-4) for a pair.  No word yet on whether Nikita Scherbak or Bobby Farnham will be available (at least for Friday's game - they should be good to go on Saturday).

14hfd_500.gif

(Line combos are based on +/- data.)

Jensen - Nieves - Fontaine

McRae - Carey - Brown

Joly - Tambellini - McPherson

Glass - Fogarty - Oksanen

Gilmour - Kampfer

Graves - Hughes

Paliotta - Noonan

Hellberg

15stj_500.gif

Matteau - Audette - Friberg

Broll - de la Rose - Gregoire

Veilleux - Eisenschmid - Ranger

Camara - MacMillan - McCarron

Hanley - Brouillette

Parisi - Lernout

Samuelsson - Racine

Lindgren

Puck drop is at 6:00 PM EST for both games.  AM 930 has the call.  Friday's game is also available on tape delay on RDS beginning at 8 PM EST.

What an absolute snoozer of a game.  (The attendance of 3,746 is way overstated too, it didn't look like there was half that many.)  Farnham played well while Eisenschmid also stood out.  I thought Scherbak was completely lifeless out there, not the type of response I was hoping after he was sent down.

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

What an absolute snoozer of a game.  (The attendance of 3,746 is way overstated too, it didn't look like there was half that many.)  Farnham played well while Eisenschmid also stood out.  I thought Scherbak was completely lifeless out there, not the type of response I was hoping after he was sent down.

Was wondering how Scherbak would react, maybe (hopefully) he will play a bit more inspired tomorrow.