Lehkonen - Plekanec - Byron

Andrighetto - Flynn - Shaw

Carr - de la Rose - Mitchell

Emelin - Weber

Beaulieu - Petry

Barberio - Redmond

Price

Scratches: Johnston

Injuries: Desharnais, Galchenyuk (didn't make the trip yesterday), Gallagher, Markov, Pateryn

1zye9p4.jpg

Lee - Tavares - Bailey

Beauvillier - Nelson - Strome

Ladd - Quine - Chimera

Kulemin - Cizikas - Clutterbuck

Leddy - Pelech

Hickey* - Boychuk

de Haan - Seidenberg

Greiss

Scratches: Gionta, Mayfield*, Prince

Injuries: Grabovski, Hamonic

2 hours ago, Habs owned the 70's said:

I really hope this isn't something requiring surgery for Galchenyuk.

MCL injuries usually don't go to surgery hence Price's prolonged conservative therapy last year.  I expect Chucky to be back quickly after the All Star break.

Let's hope the boys come out to skate tonight!

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

The second wasn't much better...but at least Weber tied it up.  20 good minutes and they can steal a win here.

Thats true, 

Honestly Petry scares me in his own end. Not as much as the bottom pair but more than Beaulieu which is concerning.

Guest Stogey24
8 minutes ago, Scott462 said:

Thats true, 

Honestly Petry scares me in his own end. Not as much as the bottom pair but more than Beaulieu which is concerning.

He has brain farts for sure

Guest Stogey24

Emelin is right back to playing like shit. He's awful in his own end. Brings Weber down 

Barberio is the same. Except twice as soft

13 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Emelin is right back to playing like shit. He's awful in his own end. Brings Weber down 

Barberio is the same. Except twice as soft

Man Weber really does seem to be the only defender capable right now. 

Useless f!$king bunch....a whole lot of passengers tonight...should have been blown out if not for Carey.  I regret wasting two and a half hours of my life watching that bullsh!t.

And MB's answer to the absolute f&$kery we see in front of Carey far too often:  a bottom pair dman.  I guess it's better than having two useless AHL caliber dmen in the lineup every night, but come on...really?!

Not a good effort.

Price played darn well though. Our D has become a big problem recently and hopefully this break gives us some time to put things back together and let guys heal up and rest.

Also will Brooklyn ever be able to fix their crappy ice? I mean it has been so shit for so long.

24 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Andrew Shaw is on the team to bring energy. Rarely does he ever do anything that would spark his team

Can he go more than two penalties without throwing a temper tantrum like a crybaby anymore?  It's absolutely embarrassing watching him out there at times.  (And then his first shift after, he throws a guy to the ice and somehow got away with that one.)  He better be one amazing playoff performer since his play during the regular season isn't particularly good, certainly not worth $3.9 million and all sorts of stupidity.

23 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Can he go more than two penalties without throwing a temper tantrum like a crybaby anymore?  It's absolutely embarrassing watching him out there at times.  (And then his first shift after, he throws a guy to the ice and somehow got away with that one.)  He better be one amazing playoff performer since his play during the regular season isn't particularly good, certainly not worth $3.9 million and all sorts of stupidity.

#Character