Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadiens | February 5th, 2017 | 1:00 EST

Habsfan84

Although logic would dictate that Montoya should start, I wouldn't be surprised if Price gets the nod.  Therrien typically is opposed to playing the backup at home (unless Price is hurt) and I could easily see him suggesting that they can run him a bit more now knowing the bye week is coming up shortly.

It won't matter who is in net, 

The habs have 3 goals in the last 2 and couldn't  even muster up 40 shots in those 2 games combined

Too much Oliers speed upfront for the habs slow defense. 

It will be like 4-1 Oilers

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

Although logic would dictate that Montoya should start, I wouldn't be surprised if Price gets the nod.  Therrien typically is opposed to playing the backup at home (unless Price is hurt) and I could easily see him suggesting that they can run him a bit more now knowing the bye week is coming up shortly.

They are saying Montoya is in.

Brian Flynn is a healthy scratch while Desharnais makes his return to the line-up. Not sure about their predictions of him a center and Galchenyuk to the left side but we'll see during the game. 

Danault was a game time decision but will play. 

And just when we seem to be putting some consecutive good shifts together, getting pressure on Edmonton...Shaw takes a penalty.  At this point, he'll have to be John Druce-like in the playoffs for me to consider him as anything but a mistake.