Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadiens | February 5th, 2017 | 1:00 EST

Habsfan84

Well good on Montoya to earn the shutout. Too bad he can't pick up the win as well. 

Something has to give for this squad. Scoring and shooting has vanished as of late

11 minutes ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

Max plays 3v3 like PK. He has no creativity.

Not just Max. With the exception of Radulov, nobody on the Habs seems to have any creativity!

I think the team just hasn't gotten hot. They are going through the motions but we all know that it takes one swing to get them going.

I would prefer they get hot during the playoffs. I still think we can get it going when they are on their game.

Go Habs!

40 minutes ago, DON said:

Too bad de la Rose has the puck skills of Tom Kostopoulas.

Is Galchenyuk still injured or just scared to get physical?

McDavid is pretty good eh.

Galchenyuk got re-injured the first time he came back, so I could understand a little bit of hesitancy in his game for the first few games. He probably just needs one scoring chance to go his way and he'll be back to playing with confidence.

2 hours ago, Scott462 said:

I think the team just hasn't gotten hot. They are going through the motions but we all know that it takes one swing to get them going.

I would prefer they get hot during the playoffs. I still think we can get it going when they are on their game.

Go Habs!

Didn't see the game.. .fortunately... but I kinda agree with you. I think we've got some stuff somewhere. Its an EIGHTY TWO game season after all... BEFORE the playoffs.. Insanity. If we don't droop and sag, we ain't human. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

The Canadiens have scored only three goals in their last three games and have a 3-5-2 record in their last 10.

What coach ran the penalty kill for the Habs last year?  J.J? 

31 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

The Canadiens have scored only three goals in their last three games and have a 3-5-2 record in their last 10.

What coach ran the penalty kill for the Habs last year?  J.J? 

Ya know, I DID predict a skid once all our injured guys got back...;)