Habs @ Avs, Feb 6, 21:00 ET

illWill

8 hours ago, Chris said:

I'll be there, 

My luck they will not show up again, manage 20 shots and lose to the worst team in hockey

They are definitely proving your terrible luck.

Don't see us coming back from 3 down.

OK you bunch of sadsacks. Lets wake up, and get this back under control ffs.

Maybe they need to be introduced to each other, they are playing like they played with each other. Or they hate MT,

:gohabsgo::gohabsgo:  GO F"ING HABS GO  Enough of the bs

• Upvote 1

Just now, habs rule said:

...Or they hate MT,

They are playing like they hate skating hard, hitting, passing tape to tape, shooting accurately, and the game of hockey in general.  A whole lot of hate going on. 

3 hours ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

its not like MB has been the sharpest GM -tool in the shed- either.  His best move so far has been the Radulov signing and that was a fluke ..and as for his draft picks- the jury is still out on those, including Chucky

No,

Chucky is the best player in his draft class.   Go look at who was available. 

Most of his trades have been good. 

Weise for Diaz

Danault and a 2nd for Weise and Fleischmann
Vanek for basically nothing. 
Petry for a second. 

etc.... 

1 hour ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

Zadorov and Compher are nothing now?

As much as I like Compher, I would rather have O'Reilly.

Zadorov seems to be their Beaulieu, not sure if he'll ever be the game changer or even the top 4 people want, he has some deficiencies. 

And now they are down 4-0.  Nice to see the youngster Rantanen get the hat trick though.

That was Barberio's second assist tonight.  Good for him.  Want to bet Pleky doesn't miss a shift for his penalty gaffe?  #firetherrien

Just now, THE Bobby Orr said:

Guys are you seeing where Toronto is in the standings with two games in hand on us? 

Ottawa has 4 in hand on us...they could be very close by the time those play out.

3 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Ottawa has 4 in hand on us...they could be very close by the time those play out.

Not to mention that the Habs play the Sens 3 times in March, in a 1 week span!

i think we habs fans have been conditioned to accept mediocrity, and not just from players, but management and coaching as well.  We make fun of the leafs and their ineptitude but the Leafs will be a powerhouse in two years once their young players mature..meanwhile we are happy with a GM that trades Diaz for Wiess and who is constantly in the IKEA Tel Quel section rummaging for cast offs..ya he picked up Radulov; a great find but a fluke nonetheless and a player no one wanted.  Looks like trading PK for Weber is what MB will ultimately be known for