Habs vs Bruins Feb 12 7:00 EST

DON

Would be a nice one to win going into week off.

With Gallagher back, now have zero injury excuses.

How will Gallagher look and should he even be playing if not 100%?

Will let Ron Reusch provide pre-game stats and trivia.

http://thereuschblog.com/?p=43492

Happy 23rd to Alex G.!

Edited by DON
b.day note

11 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

A couple of other changes aside from Gallagher, Flynn's in for Andrighetto and Nesterov is in for Pateryn. 

How do you guys like Nesterov? 

Hopefully I don't fall into the trap of saying this too often but I once again have a good feeling about this game. Hopefully the boys prove me right. 

:gohabsgo:

Confused me with the time in the thread title. Game's at 7:30 EST!

2 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Habs have managed to make a 5 on 3 powerplay look about as dangerous as a newborn deer.

Too many shooters, not enough passers.  If they're going to have Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, and Radulov out at the same time, they need someone who can move the puck quickly.  That's not Weber's strength.  I'd put Markov with those three in those situations as the puck will move a lot quicker.

3 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Too many shooters, not enough passers.  If they're going to have Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, and Radulov out at the same time, they need someone who can move the puck quickly.  That's not Weber's strength.  I'd put Markov with those three in those situations as the puck will move a lot quicker.

Please don't give Therrien an excuse to put Desharnais out there on 5 on 3's.

Another boneheaded decision by Beaulieu late in the period.  Down 3-0 with the team struggling badly and he thinks the right move is to spear someone nowhere near the puck?  He's lucky he didn't get tossed.  Personally, I'm hoping he's benched the rest of the night as that is completely stupid and unacceptable.

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Another boneheaded decision by Beaulieu late in the period.  Down 3-0 with the team struggling badly and he thinks the right move is to spear someone nowhere near the puck?  He's lucky he didn't get tossed.  Personally, I'm hoping he's benched the rest of the night as that is completely stupid and unacceptable.

I hope he gets 3 points in the 3rd. :lol:

Well this fun Neanderthal man scores, we can't score on 5 on 3, Oh sorry we cannot forking score. This game has shite to do with Price unless you let him score goals. OK on to the 3rd Period. We may need tampons.

:gohabsgo::gohabsgo::gohabsgo: