What does all this plus minus stuff mean.

kingpicky

I am minus 6. Is this like plus-minus in games. Analytics tell us this does not mean much.For all of this mistreatment I am going to subject everyone to a Pittsburgh-Chicago final.Does anyone think that after all is said and done this is not going to be the Final. If you think otherwise you are mistaken.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, kingpicky said:

I am minus 6. Is this like plus-minus in games. Analytics tell us this does not mean much.For all of this mistreatment I am going to subject everyone to a Pittsburgh-Chicago final.Does anyone think that after all is said and done this is not going to be the Final. If you think otherwise you are mistaken.

The plus/minus on here is based on people up-voting or down-voting your posts (the green and red arrows at the bottom right of each post).  The total from all the posts is then displayed in the plus/minus ranking.

Repeating the same things over and over seem to be reasons for your minus.  Its great to make one point, but posting 5 threads (which were later merged) about why the Habs should trade price was overkill, and probably annoyed people.   Now you will say thats only because trading price is an unpopular opinion, but it had nothing to do with Price why most of the downvotes came, it was cause 5 threads on the same topic is ANNOYING, no matter what the topic.