Am I the only Habs fan that has had enough of Galchenyuk?

THE Bobby Orr

1 hour ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

ok,,,now that's a fair answer.....for a non-troll

For the record, the only person who has called you a troll... was you.

I just asked why you had a Bruin name and Avatar, even gave you a plus 1 for explaining it. 

8 hours ago, zumpano21 said:

The only problem with Galchenyuk is that he gets beat up by his * girlfriend.

He's still learning. Mostly learning how hard it it to be a respectable, hard-working professional. But that applies to most of us as well.

*stripper girlfriend.

The funny thing is that some people, not saying you, comoaning about Galchenyuk want Matt Duchene. He's even worse in his own end. I don't think Galchenyuk has ever been this bad defensively. He's having some sort of crisis, or maybe he's addicted to crack.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, zumpano21 said:

The only problem with Galchenyuk is that he gets beat up by his girlfriend.

I guess he should have knocked her out? What the heck are you talking about? What is wrong with you? Actually I don't care. Off to the ignore list you go.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

I guess he should have knocked her out? What the heck are you talking about? What is wrong with you? Actually I don't care. Off to the ignore list you go.

It's a joke. This board can be a little self-serious at times.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, KoRP said:

zumpano21  Maybe, you know, in light of the feminist movement, yes, Chucky should have countered with a left hook... what's good for the goose thing ;) 

MoLG needs to attend sensitivity training. Some cisgendered white males from middle America ought to do the trick.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

*stripper girlfriend.

The funny thing is that some people, not saying you, comoaning about Galchenyuk want Matt Duchene. He's even worse in his own end. I don't think Galchenyuk has ever been this bad defensively. He's having some sort of crisis, or maybe he's addicted to crack.

I was at CP a couple of weeks ago. The black eye was probably worth it for lil Chucky :B)

Someone discovered the up/down button!  The horror and the agony...

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2017 at 2:08 PM, THE Bobby Orr said:

ive been a habs fan all my life and im prolly older than you are ... i believe Orr was the greatest defensemen and teammate ever (don't anyone argue this with me, its pointless)l.  so yes my avatar is my way of showing respect for arguably one of the all-time greatest

And pls don't lecture me on Galchenyuk..He was supposed to play a similar game to what Radulov brings..the truth is as plain as the nose on your collective faces.  i sincerely, truly, unabashedly, religiously  hope CJ finds a way to make Chucky the player he can be...not holding my breath though

I give you a +1 for explaining your avatar... but can you like... find a pic of Bobby Orr in a Team Canada jersey the boos one urks my eyes ;| 

As far as Chucky goes I think CJ can get him going. AG was doing good to great before the knee injury and there is no reason fe real to think he isn't "growing" into the game the "right way". He is young with boat loads of cash in sinful city...

and if not MB wants he can sign and trade this summer with the multitude of shuffles ahead with the new team. 

27 minutes ago, ehjay said:

I give you a +1 for explaining your avatar... but can you like... find a pic of Bobby Orr in a Team Canada jersey the boos one urks my eyes ;| 

As far as Chucky goes I think CJ can get him going. AG was doing good to great before the knee injury and there is no reason fe real to think he isn't "growing" into the game the "right way". He is young with boat loads of cash in sinful city...

and if not MB wants he can sign and trade this summer with the multitude of shuffles ahead with the new team. 

if anyone can turn Chuck around i suppose its CJ (after all, what player could take MT's coaching advice seriously??)...having said that- do you agree if t'it claude can't get him going...

is this better? C'mon man he was bruin

Image result for bobby orr chicago blackhawks jersey  

20 hours ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

if anyone can turn Chuck around i suppose its CJ (after all, what player could take MT's coaching advice seriously??)...having said that- do you agree if t'it claude can't get him going...

is this better? C'mon man he was bruin

Image result for bobby orr chicago blackhawks jersey  

I'm a brown man so yeah much better then the boo's jersey but a Team Canada one like in the post just under yours (above mine) is WAY better :)

Now if Bill Dautrerive can't get Chucky going then I fear he has the same DIS-ease as Kovalev had/has and even if Scott Bo comes to coach him he will just get it 1 game out 5

I guess MB will make (or not) his move this summer but that is under the assumption that the Habs do make the playoffs and the Big Beer Man doesn't fire him :)

1 hour ago, ehjay said:

I'm a brown man so yeah much better then the boo's jersey but a Team Canada one like in the post just under yours (above mine) is WAY better :)

Now if Bill Dautrerive can't get Chucky going then I fear he has the same DIS-ease as Kovalev had/has and even if Scott Bo comes to coach him he will just get it 1 game out 5

I guess MB will make (or not) his move this summer but that is under the assumption that the Habs do make the playoffs and the Big Beer Man doesn't fire him :)

Impressive that he was able to score 44 points in 45 games, when he only played 1 game out of 5.  A lot of 5 point nights in there I guess. 

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

Impressive that he was able to score 44 points in 45 games, when he only played 1 game out of 5.  A lot of 5 point nights in there I guess. 

Commandant...i have taken some flak (and deservedly so) on this thread...but i think we all want him to be our #1 C, me included...however, if you believe (like many do) that our window to win the Cup is arguably in the next two years (that's when key contracts come up start to end), then we need to be honest with ourselves about whether #27 is that player. At this point he seems to have fallen to #3 C - prolly due to his injury no doubt, having said that, he doesn't seem aware of what's going on when he's on the ice.  Last night against the Rangers he was brutal...even the commentators had a hard time trying to come up with positive cliches.     and while Danault is historically NOT a #1 C, you can't blame CJ for not inserting Chucky in there..I hope he turns it around - I really do, Maybe the organization needs to take the pressure off him and not push him into the #1 slot...and/or maybe he is destined to be a winger (nothing wrong with that).  I just can't help but feel that MB doesn't want to pull the trigger on a bonafide top C because he is waiting on #27..  its been 4 years.. Anyway i hope you are right...

If you can get Duchene for Galchenyuk without having to include Juulsen or Sergachev, I'd be all over it.

A high percentage of the time, the team getting the best player wins the trade.

And you can throw all the hype you want about Galchenyuk's potential, but Duchene is simply better.

I think that you need to get another centre. 

The problem isn't galchenhyuk.  The problem is that we have only have one centre capable of scoring at a pace acceptable in the top 6. 

Moving Galchenyuk to get another centre might be a marginal improvement, but ultimately leaves the same problem, no second centre. 

30 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I think that you need to get another centre. 

The problem isn't galchenhyuk.  The problem is that we have only have one centre capable of scoring at a pace acceptable in the top 6. 

Moving Galchenyuk to get another centre might be a marginal improvement, but ultimately leaves the same problem, no second centre. 

Nah, Danault has been fine. If you can move Chuck for Duchene, then the best move would be another scorer and a left d.

Could you pry Kane from Buffalo?

Vatanen from Anaheim?

Then you're set.

4 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

Nah, Danault has been fine. If you can move Chuck for Duchene, then the best move would be another scorer and a left d.

Could you pry Kane from Buffalo?

Vatanen from Anaheim?

Then you're set.

Danault is playing at a 40-45 point pace (and thats only including games while playing with the teams two best wingers).   Thats not fine. 

He was good to fill in for a pinch, but he's not an ideal top 6 solution.  Even with playing with Pacioretty and Radulov (and thus handicapping every other line), they only can carry him to the point that he's putting up numbers that are middling 2nd liner numbers

5 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

A trio of Duchene, Danault, and Pleks down the middle is fine.

Don't think its good enough.

Duchene is merely a 60 point guy at this stage of his career.  He's actually less Points Per Game than Galchenyuk this season.  He's better than Chuck defensively, but is still not a defensive stallwart.  Its a minor upgrade at best (for more money and an older player). 

Danault should be a third liner.

Plekanec has lost nearly all ability to produce offence. 

Pacs - Duchene - Raddy

Kane - Danault - Gallagher

Leks - Pleks - Shaw

Flynn - Mitchell - Byron

Vats - Weber

Combined with Price, I'd take that team to win 4 out of 7 against anybody. 

2 hours ago, Commandant said:

Danault is playing at a 40-45 point pace (and thats only including games while playing with the teams two best wingers).   Thats not fine. 

Yeah I get the feeling people are just hoping that Duchene is slumping or they haven't watched him in a while.