Feb. 23, Islanders vs Canadiens, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

8 minutes ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

They stink. They just fired their coach and scored three goals in three games since. Their one win was in the shootout. Discounting two hot starts, they've been a bottom 10, if not 5, team in the league for 1.5 seasons. If Carey Price doesn't keep the other team to two goal, and if Max or Radulov don't score, it's curtains for these moribund losers.

Random thought based on this comment but I'm going to go on a limb and say Gallagher starts potting soon. Let it start tonight against the Leafs :pray: Hopefully his hand isn't worse than I realize though. 

16 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Random thought based on this comment but I'm going to go on a limb and say Gallagher starts potting soon. Let it start tonight against the Leafs :pray: Hopefully his hand isn't worse than I realize though. 

Something is up with him.

4 hours ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

He didn't score, but he sure looked like vintage Gally tonight. You may be right that he's finally coming around. And yeah, you do have to wonder if he hasn't been protecting his hand, intentionally or not.

15 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

He didn't score, but he sure looked like vintage Gally tonight. You may be right that he's finally coming around. And yeah, you do have to wonder if he hasn't been protecting his hand, intentionally or not.

He has some metal in his fingers you would figure it might take him some time to feel confident and comfortable with his shot on his play. Even if it's the second time going through it.

Love him and he had a great game hopefully he builds off of it. You also wonder being coached under Julien who had such success with Marchand that maybe the same can be done with guys like Shaw and Gally.