Feb. 24/25, Devils vs IceCaps, 6 PM

dlbalr

Another long home stand comes to an end (the Brier will be in town shortly) as the 4th place IceCaps (24-23-7) begin a crucial two game set against the 2nd place Devils (30-23-2).

14alb_500.gif

(Line combos are based on +/- data.)

Gibbons - Coleman - Lappin

Camper - Quenneville - Sexton

Thomson - Kujawinski - Rooney

Gazdic - Pelley - Straka

Auvitu - Scarlett

Mozik - Stollery

MacWilliam - Jacobs

Blackwood

15stj_500.gif

No word yet on whether Carr will be ready to return.

Hudon - Terry - Scherbak

Matteau - de la Rose - Friberg

Veilleux - Audette - Farnham

Broll - MacMillan - Gregoire

Hanley - Redmond

Lowe - Johnston

Parisi - Lernout

Lindgren

Puck drop is at 6:00 PM EST for both games.  AM 930 has the call.

That can't happen if this team wants to make the playoffs.  Utica is picking it up and may very well get a boost with Vancouver likely to sell a player or two at the deadline.  It's time to start playing something resembling a full 60 minutes instead of showing up for a good few minutes here and there.  Enough is enough.

6 hours ago, dlbalr said:

That can't happen if this team wants to make the playoffs.  Utica is picking it up and may very well get a boost with Vancouver likely to sell a player or two at the deadline.  It's time to start playing something resembling a full 60 minutes instead of showing up for a good few minutes here and there.  Enough is enough.

Don't get your hopes up. Sly's record speaks for itself.

7 hours ago, BlueKross said:

Don't get your hopes up. Sly's record speaks for itself.

Believe me, I'm not getting my hopes up.  I would still like them to sneak in though, if for no other reason than to keep the prospects skating for another couple of weeks.  Brampton looks safe to make it but there won't be anyone of consequence prospect-wise other than Fucale playing for them.

http://www.stjohnsicecaps.com/article/recap-st-johns-steals-5-4-win-over-albany/

recap/highlights

Hudon's 1st goal; shortside but nice shot and his 2nd was sweet shot on breakaway to tie it up. And Nikita Avtsin Scherbak had beauty pass to Terry for tap-in winner and continues to contribute.

Edited by DON
add comments