Nashville Predators vs. Montreal Canadiens | March 2nd, 2017 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

Figured they would do one of these at some point but figured it would be during a stoppage in play. I guess they are trying to avoid distraction during the game. I look forward to it and cant wait to hear how loud the Bell Centre gets during it. Tonight should be a lot of fun. Go Habs Go!

1 hour ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

Subban Josi already played together and actually aren't a good fit... they play essentially the exact same game!

and Ellis and Ekholm are not #1 D men. Are they #2D?  to me since paying more attention to the preds this year i rank them as really good 2 pair defenders.

Josi and Subban barely played together. Everyone in Nashville asks why they don't get put back together and it's obviously because Lavi wants to use them in the playoffs together.

Ellis and Ekholm are #2/#3 guys who when paired with #1 guys like Josi and Subban, they form top pairing lines. Montreal put Weber with a #6 guy in Emelin and it was still considered a top pair. Same when Markov had to carry Komisarek. 

I'm not sure they will even play together in playoffs. 

Lavi could be looking at the Pronger/Niedermayers model, where you keep them apart, and have 1 of the 2 on the ice for 50-55 minutes a night in a playoff game

19 hours ago, JGC21 said:

I can't imagine they're going to keep McCarron up, he'll never get in the lineup with Ott, Martinsen and Flynn rotating on the 4th line.  McCarron needs to play top minutes in the AHL, enough already.

He's still with the team now and wasn't papered down before 3 PM yesterday.  He's up for the rest of the year now and is ineligible to return to St. John's for the rest of the season.

56 minutes ago, Commandant said:

I'm not sure they will even play together in playoffs. 

Lavi could be looking at the Pronger/Niedermayers model, where you keep them apart, and have 1 of the 2 on the ice for 50-55 minutes a night in a playoff game

Yes, and they actually didn't look good together...

5 minutes ago, Habsfan1989 said:

Pk looked good crying in front of the cameras, They must be filming a documentary on him and are going to use it in it. Lol j/k

Hey, I'll take it. It's better than the majority of players that pretend to act like Canadian wheat farmers in front of the camera.

• Upvote 2