Montreal Canadiens vs. Vancouver Canucks | March 7th, 2017 | 10:00 EST

Habsfan84

Will be an interesting matchup if line matching occurs.

canucks bottom 6 is not very strong and could be a great chance for our "depp" to impact the game, if they end up matching up that way. 

Having radu in that top 6 would look much better, given Gallaghers return to energizer bunny form.

Will be interesting to see if we notice the "little things" pleks does once out of lineup, I am doubtful. 

And really hoping Emelin can use the change to improve his vision and come back as a serviceable player who at the least doesn't cause detriment while punishing opponents.

I like Davidsons comments about learning from price and Weber but know nothing about him and feel bad for Petry getting yet another project to play with as he isn't able to carry a pairing himself imo.

CP31 in his home province for the W. 

18 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Gonna be at this one. We have a suite in the corner. I have a bad feeling about this one. Miller loves playing Montreal. Go habs go. 

Somebody fly Joe and his girlfriend out there asap

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, habs rule said:

The game is TV which is great, but I have to wait till 7:00 pst. I am not a patient man, I may go crazy.

:gohabsgo::clap::1gohabs:

Come on guys let's kick some ass.

Spent 1/2 the friggin day digging snowmobiles out of 4 feet of snow, so not sure an oldtimer like me will make 10 p.m...thank god for PVR...if need be!

No #14 or 74 (I assume)...will be weird to not see Tomas out there.

:1gohabs:

Guest Stogey24
20 minutes ago, DON said:

Spent 1/2 the friggin day digging snowmobiles out of 4 feet of snow, so not sure an oldtimer like me will make 10 p.m...thank god for PVR...if need be!

Glad to see 74 out

34 minutes ago, DON said:

My prediction for this game is that I wake up in the middle of night on the couch without knowing how the game ended 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, illWill said:

Somebody fly Joe and his girlfriend out there asap

I already signed up for playoffs tickets and paid a deposit.

Will probably attend the 1st home game and then sell the rest if we go through round 1 though.

4 hours ago, BCHabnut said:

Gonna be at this one. We have a suite in the corner. I have a bad feeling about this one. Miller loves playing Montreal. Go habs go. 

Also doesn't Price not play well in his home province?

13 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Also doesn't Price not play well in his home province?

He had one bad game there, but mostly really good games.

Also Mitchell with the goal, his first since the original six era

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, JoeLassister said:

I already signed up for playoffs tickets and paid a deposit.

Will probably attend the 1st home game and then sell the rest if we go through round 1 though.

This isn't a time for profit, it's time to win. I'm not opposed to setting up a go fund me page to get you guys through the playoffs 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

This Gallagher on the 1st PP unit crap has got to end.  Put #27 out there on his off wing!

With Radulov out of the lineup... Gallagher isn't the problem on that unit.  Its Danault. 

15 minutes ago, Chris said:

10-15 years at least

You remember the Dark Ages in a better light than most!

The work ethic for the last two games has been very good. These guys are showing up to outhustle the other team.