8-2-0 L10 Record 4-5-1
52.63 Score-Adjusted Corsi % 47.77
199 Goals For 177
180 Goals Against 210
1.17 5v5 Goal Ratio 0.91
20.1 PP% 13.8
80.7 PK% 82.0

Hope that Sheehan won't score tonight.

He now owns the records for 1) the player who played the most minutes into a season without scoring  and  2)  the most shots on goal into a season without scoring.

Pathetic stuff.

39 minutes ago, JoeLassister said:

Hope that Sheehan won't score tonight.

He now owns the records for 1) the player who played the most minutes into a season without scoring  and  2)  the most shots on goal into a season without scoring.

Pathetic stuff.

I guess you're saying he's due...for a hat trick lol

Wow, have times changed in motown...Lots of underperforming and underwhelming names, but not to be taken lightly by any means. 

A little surprised Big Mac is out again, he looked decent last game and at least takes every opportunity to hit and seems to have sound positioning. King deserves some press box time imo. Would rather see Martinsen get another chance at least if Mac is going to spectate yet again. 

Maybe I missed something and he is hurt or sent down, but if not I see no point in taking him out of lineup again. If not playing in NHL, send him down to at least make it look like you're developing him.

These two games would be a great chance for the pp and first line to start clicking and gain some confidence.

Monty deserves some run support this time.

go habs go! 

Guest Stogey24
7 minutes ago, hockeyrealist said:

Wow, have times changed in motown...Lots of underperforming and underwhelming names, but not to be taken lightly by any means. 

A little surprised Big Mac is out again, he looked decent last game and at least takes every opportunity to hit and seems to have sound positioning. King deserves some press box time imo. Would rather see Martinsen get another chance at least if Mac is going to spectate yet again. 

Maybe I missed something and he is hurt or sent down, but if not I see no point in taking him out of lineup again. If not playing in NHL, send him down to at least make it look like you're developing him.

These two games would be a great chance for the pp and first line to start clicking and gain some confidence.

Monty deserves some run support this time.

go habs go! 

King did have a better game, but he should be in the presser 

CJ has repeatedly said he is going to rotate players in an effort to get everybody going...his last interview  he stressed that we are healthy AND have depth - which, in his words "is a good issue to have". I believe there is a plan now...lines and pairings are not done randomly. there's some thought going into it...

Guest Stogey24
19 minutes ago, illWill said:

Seems that whenever these two teams meet up it is a boring game. 

Trap trap trap. 

Guest Stogey24
4 minutes ago, Habsfan84 said:

That one is certainly on Beaulieu. Very poor penalty to take. That's interference any day of the week. 

Hopefully they get it back quickly

Shitty penalty,  but Abdelkader was all alone. 

9 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Shitty penalty,  but Abdelkader was all alone. 

And by all alone you mean the defencemen forgot he was on the ice. Talk about open. I chalk it up to they had to get up early from their nap and are still asleep.

They looked like they were going through the motions out there...clearly not 'up' for this game to start.  CJ is going to have to light a fire under them during the intermission.

30 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

They looked like they were going through the motions out there...clearly not 'up' for this game to start.  CJ is going to have to light a fire under them during the intermission.

I'm sure there are a lot of nights when for quite a few players the game is a lot like truck driving near the end of a shift. 82 games... crazeee..

(But don't take away my 3 games per week.. just change the arithmetic.)