42-24-9 Record 30-33-11
6-3-1 L10 Record 5-4-1
52.40 Score-adjusted Corsi % 50.26
204 Goals For 204
187 Goals Against 237
1.17 5v5 Goal Ratio 1.03
20.3 PP% 17.7
80.3 PK% 73.9

Dallas is an entertaining team, and one that proves that flashy offensive talent is not the be-all and end-all.

Should be a fun game.

Interesting to see Spezza on the 4th line. At 33, I guess his decline is underway.

Guest Stogey24
Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Dallas is an entertaining team, and one that proves that flashy offensive talent is not the be-all and end-all.

Should be a fun game.

Well not when you have goalies that can't stop a beach ball 

3 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

He was a good player man. It was Just the French coaching that brought him down :blink:

Yah, those French coaches hate English players. That's why Weber, Petry, Pacioretty, Price, etc., get so little ice time

• Upvote 1

I've seen a vast improvement in McCarrons play recently, particularly the last 2 games. He's wanting the puck more often, and not just skating around with no meaning. He also doesnt look as slow as before, as his puck tracking has improved... A place in the line up this late in the season is a nice reward and a confidence booster.

lol

you mean you don't wanna see big MMcC between Rads and patches as early as tonight? lol

how about Galchenyuk McCarron and Shaw... 

All i said was it was nice reward pushing a veteran like out of the line up to get another start...

:lol:

I have to say, McCarron doesn't impress me thus far. He may look "less slow" than he used to - I haven't noticed this myself - but he still skates like he has cement blocks on his feet. Barring some huge, Bo Horvat-style leap forward, I'll be shocked if he tops out as anything more than a bottom-6er.

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

:lol:

I have to say, McCarron doesn't impress me thus far. He may look "less slow" than he used to - I haven't noticed this myself - but he still skates like he has cement blocks on his feet. Barring some huge, Bo Horvat-style leap forward, I'll be shocked if he tops out as anything more than a bottom-6er.

He's also got a decent shot, but absolutely no hands, and so he rarely gets an opportunity to get it off. 

I have noticed McCarron as better lately as well, not saying better than Ott or anyone else, but better than he has been before on this last call up. I think he is getting more up to speed every game he gets, he is working on being a work in progress I guess, I don't have lofty expectations for him, but hoping he turns into a useful NHL player for the Habs.

King looks injured...or just that slow? At any rate, for the most part he has been painful to watch.

What happened to Montoya?

Guest Stogey24
23 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Bealieu is so stupid...if his hockey IQ were any lower, he'd need help tying his skates.

Take it easy man. 

11 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Take it easy man. 

That pass up the middle to Shaw's backhand with two Stars right on top of him...come on.  How on earth does he make that decision with no pressure on him? 

12 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

That pass up the middle to Shaw's backhand with two Stars right on top of him...come on.  How on earth does he make that decision with no pressure on him? 

That was a stupid play.

There was another stupid play in the first 5 minutes though... WEber and Markov allowed Jamie Benn, of all people, to walk right up the middle and go for a breakaway. 

The team played well in the last 15 minutes of the period, but were not ready to play in the first five minutes.