Palat - Point - Kucherov

Killorn - Namestnikov - Drouin

Erne - Gourde - Vermin

McKegg - Dumont - Brown

Hedman - Dotchin

Coburn - Stralman

Witkowski - Sustr

Vasilievskiy

Puck drop is at 7 on City and TVA Sports.  If the Habs lose, you know which poster to blame... :)

• Upvote 2

some reusch stats.

….In their last six games vs. Tampa the Canadiens are 5-0-1.

….The Plekanec/Byron/Gallagher line was put together March 14th vs. Chicago after Plekanec returned to the lineup after missing three games with an upper body injury. In their seven games together the line has scored nine goals – (Plekanec 2g,1a – Byron 4g, 2a – Gallagher 3g 5a)

….After a five game points slump Max Pacioretty has two goals and two assists his last three games.

….Pacioretty has recorded at least 35 goals in three of his last four seasons. With five games remaining he needs four goals to equal his career high 39 set in the 2013-14 season.

….Pacioretty is the 11th in Canadiens history to have three 35-goal seasons. The leaders are Maurice Richard and Steve Shutt with seven years at 35-plus.

….Pacioretty has recorded more than 60 points in each of his last four non-lockout seasons. With 64 points, he needs three to equal his career high of 67 set two seasons ago.

.Byron is second to Washington’s T.J. Oshie in league scoring percentage at 23.7%. His 22 goals have come on 93 shots-on-goal. Oshie is at 23.9%.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DON said:

some reusch stats.

….In their last six games vs. Tampa the Canadiens are 5-0-1.

….The Plekanec/Byron/Gallagher line was put together March 14th vs. Chicago after Plekanec returned to the lineup after missing three games with an upper body injury. In their seven games together the line has scored nine goals – (Plekanec 2g,1a – Byron 4g, 2a – Gallagher 3g 5a)

….After a five game points slump Max Pacioretty has two goals and two assists his last three games.

….Pacioretty has recorded at least 35 goals in three of his last four seasons. With five games remaining he needs four goals to equal his career high 39 set in the 2013-14 season.

….Pacioretty is the 11th in Canadiens history to have three 35-goal seasons. The leaders are Maurice Richard and Steve Shutt with seven years at 35-plus.

….Pacioretty has recorded more than 60 points in each of his last four non-lockout seasons. With 64 points, he needs three to equal his career high of 67 set two seasons ago.

.Byron is second to Washington’s T.J. Oshie in league scoring percentage at 23.7%. His 22 goals have come on 93 shots-on-goal. Oshie is at 23.9%.

Intere

Assuming King's thought process while on that breakaway was something like: 

"I'm clear! Forehand? Backhand? He's showing me fivehole, but is it a trap? God I miss LA. I wish they never traded me. The sun... the fans who don't know when I'm playing poorly... Should I call Lombardi on July 1st or would that be too desperate? Oh ya I'm on a breakway, I should half-ass a shot I guess."

• Upvote 4

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it was something more along the lines of:

"Oh my god. My first ever breakaway. Backhand?? Too tough. Deke?? Too difficult. Forehand!! Left!!"

• Upvote 2

Radulov is having a great game. All that needs to be said after that period. 

#post777

I don't mind the extra intensity tonight either.  I don't want every game to be like that before the playoffs but it's not a bad thing for the Habs to get a taste of playoff intensity at this stage.

Tough break for Davidson on Tampa's goal.  He was having a decent game too but that one stings a bit.  I wonder if Nesterov will get the next game if Benn isn't ready to go.

A bit of a lucky break on the OT winner as Pacioretty wound up bumping the Tampa player which wound up setting up the pass to Radulov in the end.  A solid victory all around.

9 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I'm not 100% on the math, but I think that if the Habs get one more win in regulation they clinch the division. 

It's nice we're actually ahead of the rangers now, too. It was looking like Montreal's first round matchup was going to have a better record than them.

14 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

I'm not 100% on the math, but I think that if the Habs get one more win in regulation they clinch the division. 

1 Non-shootout win... but yeah, other than that, the math looks right. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Commandant said:

1 Non-shootout win... but yeah, other than that, the math looks right. 

Way cool!!

Division lead won't make any difference anymore if they get to round 3, right? At that point, doesn't matter if it's Washington, Pittsburgh, or Columbus, they all have better records, and division leaders no longer get seeded first, right?