Gionta- Eichel- Reinhart

Foligno- Rodrigues- Nylander

Carrier-Girgensons- Moulson

Mccabe- Ristolainen 

Gorges- Franson

Bogosian- Kulikov

Lehner

Nice and early Stogey.:thumbs_up:

Now just need someone to bribe a trainer to hide Markov/Radulov/Plekanec/Pacioretty's skates till next week.

7 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Oh.  Thought we were playing tonight...

Got me too. I was excited to get home and watch :lol:

1 hour ago, DON said:

I wouldn't get too excited about this one.

MItchell/Flynn are in Ott/Martinson are out and #31 is starting.

Meanwhile... King sits in Julien's office, head in hands, and asks with exasperation and bewilderment, "How useless do I have to be out there for you to sit me? What do I have to do? I just want this to be over! Why are you still doing this?!?"

Julien chuckles to himself, "You're such a kidder, Kingsy, and it's really keeping the boys loose out there. Go on and give'r!"

49 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Meanwhile... King sits in Julien's office, head in hands, and asks with exasperation and bewilderment, "How useless do I have to be out there for you to sit me? What do I have to do? I just want this to be over! Why are you still doing this?!?"

Julien chuckles to himself, "You're such a kidder, Kingsy, and it's really keeping the boys loose out there. Go on and give'r!"

As per normal, very humorous sir. But, I don't mind King's play too much, but agree that he does seem to have the foot speed, puck skills and hands equal to Crankshaft; but I was a fan of big Douglas, so...

25 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

i know but.... potentially getting hurt in a mean-nothing game

True...I just hate any blunder that causes Carey to take a goal against.

Why is Price in nets tonight??? Sabres are going for the net, and, as per usual, no one is sticking up for him... .  

I heard he wants to play in Detroit...last game in Joe Louis arena .ok i get why he wants to play in that game; to be a part of history...but tonight?? 

1 minute ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

Why is Price in nets tonight??? Sabres are going for the net, and, as per usual, no one is sticking up for him... .  

I heard he wants to play in Detroit...last game in Joe Louis arena .ok i get why he wants to play in that game; to be a part of history...but tonight?? 

My guess is that he wants to keep the streak of good outings he has had going, and fears sitting any more than every other game could mess with his flow.

35 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

I don't think they wanted him going nearly a week between starts to end the season and have another long layoff after that.  Montoya should get one of the last two (assuming he's ready to start by then).