Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dlbalr

April 7, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

Recommended Posts

Its a festivus miracle. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly think King has been doing a good job of generating chances the past few games. His game isn't pretty so it's easy to single his negatives out but a lot of players have been less visible than him in a bad way as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dammit, on to the next meme I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stogey24

Is Lernout good?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could Nesterov/Davidson have been any more craptastic there?  WTF was Carey thinking wanting to play with these bums in front of him.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JGC21 said:

 

Weber, Emelin and Benn all hurt.

 

Davidson, Nesterov and Lernout playing instead.

 

That better change next Wednesday.

They already said Benn & Weber will be ready next week.

Lehkonen another one and is SH, great to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nesterov is bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already seen one too many, "Why did Babcock sign with the Leafs? He wanted to make the playoffs" memes so I'm all for Tampa taking two points and the Leafs choking. It's a long shot but one I'm happy to hope for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

What a pass!

 

Sorry for trashin' you Dwight :blush:

He is just warming up, he didn't like the cold weather up here.

 

Galchenyuk would be better off not trying to fight Dumont, could be a big mistake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JGC21 said:

Nesterov is bad.

Weak defensively for sure, he didnt turn out as well as Benn has for Bergevin, that is safe to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, Galchenyuk is in a funk.  What's the deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JGC21 said:

Man, Galchenyuk is in a funk.  What's the deal?

I would hope it is a nagging injury, but then why wouldn't he be resting? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More entertaining than a pre-season game I suppose but as meaningless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how getting lit up in a nothing game helps Price? Very annoyed that he played in this one. Fortunately he wasn't hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BCHabnut said:

I wonder how getting lit up in a nothing game helps Price? Very annoyed that he played in this one. Fortunately he wasn't hurt.

 

Would have preferred playing the backup tonight and giving Price the opportunity to play spoiler in the Joe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

 

Would have preferred playing the backup tonight and giving Price the opportunity to play spoiler in the Joe. 

Was Price and or Waite who picked which game to play.

Is Montoya ready to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chucky seems to just be going through the motions at this point.

 

Kind of discouraging to see that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not sure which is better honestly. I suppose there are pros and cons to all points. Rest him for two games and he is rusty. Let him play in a playoff feel game like this one, where the other team is hungry and desperate (This is Lightening's playoffs) and get into his game, at the risk of getting hurt. Play the Joe against a team that is really going to want to close the barn with a win. Maybe you let him play next game too. I just worry about injury in a nothing game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so talk about a no lose game. Lose to the bolts we help to f*uck the leavers, beat the bolts and we f*uck them. Hope we have f*cked the leavers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

Im not sure which is better honestly. I suppose there are pros and cons to all points. Rest him for two games and he is rusty. Let him play in a playoff feel game like this one, where the other team is hungry and desperate (This is Lightening's playoffs) and get into his game, at the risk of getting hurt. Play the Joe against a team that is really going to want to close the barn with a win. Maybe you let him play next game too. I just worry about injury in a nothing game.

 

Price wanted to play.  He is the one who told the coach he didn't want to sit a week between games.

 

He is the one who wanted to play and picked tonight. 

 

I'm fine with that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lehkonen has 9 points in his last nine games. Thinking he's going to put up 25+ goals and 40+ points next year. The kid has great hockey IQ (that pass to King was awesome), a quick shot, and isn't afraid to get in the dirty areas. Could be a great 2nd line guy for the habs for 10 years.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Lehkonen has 9 points in his last nine games. Thinking he's going to put up 25+ goals and 40+ points next year. The kid has great hockey IQ (that pass to King was awesome), a quick shot, and isn't afraid to get in the dirty areas. Could be a great 2nd line guy for the habs for 10 years.

Artie has the look of a perennial 30 goal guy. Hope he doesn't lose the hunger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zumpano21 said:

Artie has the look of a perennial 30 goal guy. Hope he doesn't lose the hunger 

He could be a Pasternak-like player. Hate Boston but man, Pasternak was such a good pick. I remember being rotted he went right before us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

Is Lernout good?  

 

He's out of his element in the NHL but that's really to be expected at this stage.  He's basically the #3/4 in St. John's and they don't have the best of defences down there.  This feels like a 'let's see where he is for a couple of games' type of recall than a merit-based one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

 

He's out of his element in the NHL but that's really to be expected at this stage.  He's basically the #3/4 in St. John's and they don't have the best of defences down there.  This feels like a 'let's see where he is for a couple of games' type of recall than a merit-based one.

At least he seems aggressive and moved the puck OK, but yes is a step slow in thinking for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×