Jump to content

April 7, Tampa Bay vs Montreal, 7:30 PM


Recommended Posts

The Habs and Lightning will have the spotlight to themselves on Friday as they're the only game on the schedule.

 

Tampa Bay:

 

Palat - Point - Kucherov

Killorn - Gourde - Conacher

Erne - Namestnikov - Drouin

Bournival - McKegg - Dumont

 

Hedman - Dotchin

Stralman - Witkowski

Coburn - Sustr

 

Vasilievskiy

 

Montreal:

 

Pacioretty - Danault - Radulov

Byron - Plekanec - Gallagher

Galchenyuk - Shaw - Lehkonen

King - Ott - Mitchell

 

Markov - Petry

Beaulieu - Davidson

Nesterov - Lernout

 

Montoya/Lindgren

 

Puck drop is at 7:30 on Sportsnet East, RDS, and NBCSN.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need to lose this one to #### over the leafs?   Call up Fucale, put him in net.  Play Dwight King 25 minutes.  Put Therrien back behind the bench for one night.    Wha

Its a festivus miracle. 

Could Nesterov/Davidson have been any more craptastic there?  WTF was Carey thinking wanting to play with these bums in front of him.

Hope the old Russian guy sits. They have gave him a game to two off before, but a full week or so not getting beat up wouldn't hurt him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DON said:

Hope the old Russian guy sits. They have gave him a game to two off before, but a full week or so not getting beat up wouldn't hurt him.

 

The problem is they're already into emergency recall status with Lernout so they're only carrying six healthy options.  If they're planning to sit/invent an injury for Markov, a more logical time for him to sit would be Saturday when they can pull another player up.  (A random side note - one more injury (real or invented) would allow the Habs to recall Sergachev if they so desired.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

How is King still in the lineup night after night? I've yet to be impressed one bit, he should at least pummel anyone who comes near our MVP CP31 to serve some purpose. 

As for Marky sitting, I see the point but isn't this why he had an extended break earlier this season? So he could make this stretch run, since we don't need the points I see value on sitting him but also see the benefit of keeping him in game shape. Tough call and probably be a no brainer if d corps wasn't already depleted.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

I'd so much rather see the Leafs make the playoffs. 

 

I made a large bet with a friend before the season started that the Leafs will miss the playoffs. As much as I'd prefer the Leafs get in from a potential match up standpoint, I'd much rather count his money and not have to listen to him brag

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stogey24
14 minutes ago, illWill said:

 

I made a large bet with a friend before the season started that the Leafs will miss the playoffs. As much as I'd prefer the Leafs get in from a potential match up standpoint, I'd much rather count his money and not have to listen to him brag

Pretty easy bet to make before the season. You'd think anyways 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to lose this one to #### over the leafs?

 

Call up Fucale, put him in net. 

Play Dwight King 25 minutes. 

Put Therrien back behind the bench for one night. 

 

Whatever it takes man. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, dlbalr said:

 

The problem is they're already into emergency recall status with Lernout so they're only carrying six healthy options.  If they're planning to sit/invent an injury for Markov, a more logical time for him to sit would be Saturday when they can pull another player up.  (A random side note - one more injury (real or invented) would allow the Habs to recall Sergachev if they so desired.)

Screw it, go with 5-d and put Galchenyuk on defense! See if that gets him going.:scared: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, zumpano21 said:

Price to start.

 

:mellow:

 

Price starting makes me think the Habs REALLY want to do their part to keep TB out of the playoffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

 

Price starting makes me think the Habs REALLY want to do their part to keep TB out of the playoffs.

Julien already passed the buck on Price starting, he said it was the goalie coach's decision for him to play this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sbhatt said:

 

Price starting makes me think the Habs REALLY want to do their part to keep TB out of the playoffs.

Don't care if loafs make the playoffs. Care about a hungry team crashing the net and desperate to make the playoffs.  I would prefer he rest both games. They are nothing games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Two teams in different places-one with the season on the line, another looking to the next. I'm not surprised at the first. Tampa always plays the Habs well. In the old days, someone would try to get in a fight to get the team riled up. We'll see what happens next period.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Mccarron has looked so shit 

 

Price down way too early 

Price had no chance on first, very little on 2nd.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crap game so far.  We are not deep on the blueline at all...better pray none of the replacements are needed during the playoffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

Crap game so far.  We are not deep on the blueline at all...better pray none of the replacements are needed during the playoffs.

 

Weber, Emelin and Benn all hurt.

 

Davidson, Nesterov and Lernout playing instead.

 

That better change next Wednesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stogey24
18 minutes ago, habs rule said:

Price had no chance on first, very little on 2nd.

He was down way too early on the second goal. Guys a bum :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...