Sign in to follow this  
Habs owned the 70's

Sergachev recalled

Hahah, nothin. Black aces. Unless someone struggles mightily or injuries occur, sergachev isn't likely to see action this year I think. Still, glad he's up. He's going to be dynamic 

Should be fun game if he plays. Be looking forward to it now

Directly contradicting what I said before, he's lacing up for the wings. Considering it's close to meaningless, I could have expected that though. Unless he absolutely kills this game though, I don't expect to see a whole lot of playoff action. Maybe I'm wrong!

6 minutes ago, Meller93 said:

Directly contradicting what I said before, he's lacing up for the wings. Considering it's close to meaningless, I could have expected that though. Unless he absolutely kills this game though, I don't expect to see a whole lot of playoff action. Maybe I'm wrong!

I could be wrong, but since he is an emergency call up I think he has to be sent back down as soon as one of our defensemen are "healed" from their "injuries."

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24
8 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

gives me a reason to watch the game...

You won't see the Habs play another regular season game for 6 months...

2 hours ago, Trizzak said:

I could be wrong, but since he is an emergency call up I think he has to be sent back down as soon as one of our defensemen are "healed" from their "injuries."

Correct.  This is a one and done situation with Markov being classified as injured in order for it to happen. 

1 hour ago, Stogey24 said:

You won't see the Habs play another regular season game for 6 months...

Bahhh, will still get to see 16 W's + couple losses in next two months, so agree is meaning less game, but like to see Lernout-Sergachev get to play and some of lesser players get more icetime for a game.

Oh, and will sniper D King make it a two game goal scoring streak heading into the playoffs.:youpi:

• Upvote 1