End of Season vs Wings

DON

Guest Stogey24
9 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

2 reasons:

1. Does Tampa get past Washington and one of Pittsburgh/Columbus? Probably not. Do they do the most damage to those teams as opposed to Boston or Toronto? I think so. Give me rough series' for the juggernauts in the Metro division please!

2. #### Toronto... their fans don't deserve happiness. 

Those are my reasons. 

Touche 

15 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

2 reasons:

1. Does Tampa get past Washington and one of Pittsburgh/Columbus? Probably not. Do they do the most damage to those teams as opposed to Boston or Toronto? I think so. Give me rough series' for the juggernauts in the Metro division please!

Those are my reasons. 

Lol, ok I can understand the hate for the Leafs. I just see it as one less difficult team in Tampa to potentially have to go through. Would rather play the leafs if it came down to it but odds are neither one would make it past the 'juggernauts in the Metro division' as you put it.

14 minutes ago, Habs owned the 70's said:

Lol, ok I can understand the hate for the Leafs. I just see it as one less difficult team in Tampa to potentially have to go through. Would rather play the leafs if it came down to it but odds are neither one would make it past the 'juggernauts in the Metro division' as you put it.

i want no part of the leafs...

21 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

i want no part of the leafs...

Agreed. Habs win that series and it's no big deal, "hey, just happy Matthews et all could get some playoff experience. They'll kick ass next year!"

But if the Habs lose that series? Good god, we won't hear the end of it. Leafs have everything to gain and nothing to lose, and that's terrifying. I'd rather they face off when both teams have something at stake. 

Anyways, I'll jump off that bridge when we come to it. Til then, bring on the Rags!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Agreed. Habs win that series and it's no big deal, "hey, just happy Matthews et all could get some playoff experience. They'll kick ass next year!"

But if the Habs lose that series? Good god, we won't hear the end of it. Leafs have everything to gain and nothing to lose, and that's terrifying. I'd rather they face off when both teams have something at stake. 

Anyways, I'll jump off that bridge when we come to it. Til then, bring on the Rags!

not to mention all the hype...the Ron McMapletons talking about the historic rivalry which doesn't even exist...and Don Cherry will prolly explode if Emelin even touches a Leaf...no thanks... 

10 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

Well he only had two shots in the game, so....

One of his chances missed the net.

Doesnt change the fact he was involved.

This is exactly like the max points you made in november.  If the guy doesnt score every shift hes terrible.

9 hours ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

he was a no show again. And he was given 4th line ice time; ~14 minutes including overtime.  Let's hope the goal gets him going

14 minutes is not fourth line time.

I guess we are just making stuff up now.

9 hours ago, Trizzak said:

2 reasons:

Those are my reasons. 

Agree on both.

Id also rather play tampa in the playoffs than washington.  Not worried about if we face them down the road.  If we face them that means washington, pitt, columbus are all out

Guest Stogey24
56 minutes ago, Commandant said:

One of his chances missed the net.

Doesnt change the fact he was involved.

This is exactly like the max points you made in november.  If the guy doesnt score every shift hes terrible.

Now your reaching. In November? Wtf are you talking about. You just said Galchenyuk had two other shots on net, that Mrazek stopped.  Your the one "making stuff up"

why did Julien say in his presser he wants Galchenyuk's compete level to be raised up? He's not playing his best hockey. He capable of much more. 

Look, both the two young guns had significant injuries and both had tough seasons, it happens (and may help reduce Galchenyuk's next huge contract, so not all bad). But, all I hope is that his record tying OT goal and Gallagher's 4pt game are signs that both will show up and produce once the real season starts, they will need all the offense then can get.:pray:

1 hour ago, Commandant said:

14 minutes is not fourth line time.

I guess we are just making stuff up now.

it i when the 4th line guys are playing 13 minutes...nobody is making stuff up...i don't know if you noticed but against Tampa he played 12 mins...i don't know what game your are watching...it's just not the same game as i am...enough of this b/s already...

2 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

it i when the 4th line guys are playing 13 minutes...nobody is making stuff up...i don't know if you noticed but against Tampa he played 12 mins...i don't know what game your are watching...it's just not the same game as i am...enough of this b/s already...

And those were strictly exhibition games, so wouldn't read much into them.

Just now, DON said:

And those were strictly exhibition games, so wouldn't read much into them.

okay..but Don pls think about it...these exhibition games is when CJ should have him on the top line Or if not the top line, at least give him ice time.  Something is fishy in Denmark and it's not an injury,  I like this kid but...sheesh let's take off our rose-coloured glasses for a minute.  CJ seems to be a positive coach when it comes players; but even CJ can't seem to get through to this kid.  i am a DIEHARD habs fan...i want this kid to do well. i believe we all do...but let's call a spade a spade and enough with the "numbers".  He looks awful when he's out there.   

Guest Stogey24
38 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

Amen

10 hours ago, Trizzak said:

Spot on, sir. If we lose, we'll have to hear about "the Classic Series of 2017" until the Leafs win a Cup. Meanwhile a Habs victory will be forgotten, just as you say. I've always maintained that Habs fans have nothing to gain and everything to lose in a Habs-Leafs series.

I don't think the Sens will be pushovers. They have a lot more experience than the Leafs. So I'm not panicking.

With Letang injured, WASH is the only team that really fills me with fear in the Conference. There will be no easy wins, but I'd take any matchup except the Leafs or that one.

58 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

In a game where the two points matters.  The fourth line does not get 14 minutes.

Every line got close to the same ice last night and we sat two players on our top line for rest.  

You really are reaching looking at the ice time in the last three games.

Guest Stogey24

The argument has gone on too long.

At this point let's see what Chucky does in the playoffs. We all know he's a great player. Lets hope his overall play from the start of the year, is what he brings in the playoffs. 

20 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

The argument has gone and too long.

At this point let's see what Chucky does in the playoffs. We all know he's a great player. Lets hope his overall play from the start of the year, is what he brings in the playoffs. 

Agreed ...its pointless to argue.  when someone needs to reference words like "dumb", "making things up' . "reaching"...not to mention the not-so-subtle references to my limited brain capacity - it's starting to get old...lol.  

But like you i really want Galchenyuk to do well...when he scored last night, we (me and the 3 buddies i was watching the game with) all spontaneously applauded #27. Genuinely happy he was the one who scored.---> and we all are hoping he comes out flying in the playoffs. 

Hey..I like to reach while making dumb stuff up. I hope we aren't changing the posting rules!! This could be a personal disaster! Never mind he relief and happiness of others....:huh:

On a more serious note....

uhh..never mind... I just discovered I don't have a more serious note.

Sorry. 

I'll try again some time..:(

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

On a more serious note....

uhh..never mind... I just discovered I don't have a more serious note.

Sorry. 

I'll try again some time..:(

Haha you certainly do a great job on these boards clearing the air. 

Solid posters do this

1 minute ago, Scott462 said:

Haha you certainly do a great job on these boards clearing the air. 

Solid posters do this

Usually I do a better job of clearing a room!

But that's a personal hygiene issue...... uhh.. never mind....:(

• Upvote 2

Seriously though I would not be surprised in the slightest if Chucky can explode into the playoffs with a chip on his shoulder and become a significant reason we win the cup this year!

I have faith

• Upvote 1