Series Discussion Thread: Rangers vs Habs

dlbalr

5 hours ago, habs rule said:

and some key injuries, not to serious just enough to slow them down.

It'd be nice for us to face a team with a serious injury to a star player for once instead of it always being us with that injury 

26 minutes ago, illWill said:

It'd be nice for us to face a team with a serious injury to a star player for once instead of it always being us with that injury 

Mark Stone had that hand injury courtesy of a PK Subban slash...I suspect that we remember only the injuries to *our* guys.

20 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Mark Stone had that hand injury courtesy of a PK Subban slash...I suspect that we remember only the injuries to *our* guys.

Mark Stone played in that series and put up 4 points, albeit his shot wasn't as effective. I suspect I remember injuries to our guys because they are actually out of the series

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎14 at 6:03 AM, Davehab said:

I believe we are really going to notice our lack of scoring in this series.  I know that I will get blasted for this, but by the end of this series, Duchene for Sergachev will seem like a good idea.  Especially when all it takes is one fluke goal to win a game. I am also sorry for saying this but Carey is prone to those types of goals.  We need to score goals!!!

Well Dave, you nailed that one, great call sir!:clap:

Guest Stogey24
51 minutes ago, DON said:

Well Dave, you nailed that one, great call sir!:clap:

Ya, no one else thought we'd have trouble scoring goals.