GAME 3 ROUND 1 PLAYOFFS HABS @ RANGERS GDT SUNDAY APRIL 16th @7PM

xXx..CK..xXx

13 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I've been in transit and watching/listening erratically, but Davidson seems like a big upgrade on Nesterov. No?

He played well.  But they also limited him to just 10 minutes of ice time.  Beaulieu just 13 minutes. 

Weber played just under 30.  Markov 25. 

11 minutes ago, Commandant said:

He played well.  But they also limited him to just 10 minutes of ice time.  Beaulieu just 13 minutes. 

Weber played just under 30.  Markov 25. 

Yes, that's the trouble. I'm sure the old warriors can sustain that for a series or two, but if, by some mercy, we were to play four rounds, would they break down?

One series - heck, one shift - at a time at this point. But it's worth seeing if maybe Davidson can handle a bit more ice time. We already know Nesterov can't. 

1 hour ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Yes, that's the trouble. I'm sure the old warriors can sustain that for a series or two, but if, by some mercy, we were to play four rounds, would they break down?

One series - heck, one shift - at a time at this point. But it's worth seeing if maybe Davidson can handle a bit more ice time. We already know Nesterov can't. 

That's why a short series is so important.