HABS @ RANGERS GAME 4 ROUND 1 PLAYOFFS TUESDAY APRIL 18th @ 7PM

xXx..CK..xXx

That half-hearted hit on the forecheck Max thew made me wanna puke.  God he's a lethargic pussy.  How can he watch Radulov work so hard and not be too embarassed to mail it in the way he has been?!

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24
Just now, sbhatt said:

That half-hearted hit on the forecheck Max thew made me wanna puke.  God he's a lethargic pussy.  How can he watch Radulov work so hard and not be too embarassed to mail it in the way he has been?!

Ya, I said it before. Ghost 

They're really lucky to still be in the game after that period. I wonder how much the Rangers have left?

Good move switching up the lines. We didn't get to see Galchenyuk and Radulov together. King is surpassing useless. What does this guy do? Makes you wonder when a team in the playoff hunt trades one of their players.

4 minutes ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

They're really lucky to still be in the game after that period. I wonder how much the Rangers have left?

Good move switching up the lines. We didn't get to see Galchenyuk and Radulov together. King is surpassing useless. What does this guy do? Makes you wonder when a team in the playoff hunt trades one of their players.

If I were CJ and looking to shorten my bench, I'd start with King and Pacioretty.   Max I'd give another chance to pick it up after a few missed shifts to think about things...but King I'd not let see another shift in these playoffs.  Just too damn slow.

EDIT:  I'm glad the panel is calling Captain Lazy out.

• Upvote 1

I don't get the King criticism tonight.  Yes, he's slow but the fourth line has arguably been their best trio out there.  He has had a hand in some of the chances they've had.  If they're still down in the back half of the period I'm sure he and the rest of that line will sit but he's far from the problem in this game.

Guest Stogey24

It's not just too slow, he has zero talent. Got pushed off the puck in the corner numerous times and that's suppose to be his bread and butter. Can't beat pucks to the point in his own end...  Like the list goes on 

Only a matter of time until King scores a big goal for us. It might just come in Round 4 :)

• Upvote 1

I left after the first period to go do yoga. I had hoped that I was to be foolish enough to miss the Canadiens best period of hockey in their storied history... a period that would see the Habs score so much that the Rangers would just forfeit the final 20 minutes, if not the rest of the series...

I see that did not happen. 

3 minutes ago, brobin said:

Pacs needs to be the difference. It isn't like he is playing great and snakebit... he looks out of it and lazy. 

I don't think he's been close to a goal all series. You can find him in between the boards and the faceoff circles. They need a goal from him bad!