HABS @ RANGERS GAME 4 ROUND 1 PLAYOFFS TUESDAY APRIL 18th @ 7PM

xXx..CK..xXx

The better team won tonight.  I was hoping the Habs would have picked up the intensity as the game went on but no such luck there.  They are heading back home with home ice once again at least - now they'll need to come out with a big start on Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

Still, 2-1 isn't a bad result considering.

I agree.. That second period was third degree.. but they were a lot better in the third. I'm not too worried. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Habinator33 said:

World Cup, Olympics, and Playoffs you can always count on Pacioretty not showing up for them.

Gutless floater.  Not scoring, not skating hard, losing every one on one puck battle...pathetic.

1 minute ago, brobin said:

This is becoming a problem.  The rangers are focusing on Byron, Radulov, etc.  Need pacs to be a threat and he just isn't.  

He seems to me to be skating and competing as if he's got an injury. Remember those early hits. 

2 minutes ago, Toronthab said:

He seems to me to be skating and competing as if he's got an injury. Remember those early hits. 

Add oft-injured to the long list of reasons that he irks me then.

1 minute ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

Max is playing hurt...since game one

If he's that hurt, then why the hell is Julien playing him so much?  Completely ineffective.

1 minute ago, sbhatt said:

If he's that hurt, then why the hell is Julien playing him so much?  Completely ineffective.

Maybe that's why Rad was moved. They still have to focus on him. 

Man, the refs really let the boys play hockey tonight. The amount of blatant non-calls was hilarious

And I agree with most, not only does Dwight King look like he is skating on molasses, he looks like he ate all the molasses. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

i think it happened in the 1st period of the first game...he took a couple of back to back hits...hasn't been the same since.  I'm sure that was part of the Rangers game plan,  Hurt Pax AND get in Price's face.    

That's what I'm thinking too. There's no freedom in his motion. Looks injured. 

King is slow but the 4th line played well...this player must be listening to his coach and doing what is asked of him.  Honestly there is no reason to play this guy other than he is doing his job out there; basically to take up some ice and not make any significant mistakes...