Game 6 - Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | April 22nd, 2017 | 8:00 EST

Habsfan84

2 minutes ago, brobin said:

Chucky is making terrible passes and plays that are killing the PP.  He definitely has a confidence problem. 

100%

Weird to see the Ott line out on the PP.

Habs have not been clicking on passes since about the 15 minute mark of the second period of Game 5

Taken from another board, but sums it up nicely. 

"

Max Pacioretty has four goals over his last 19 games – just one assist in five playoff games. He leads the playoffs with 24 shots on goal of 46 shot attempts. 16 have been blocked; 6 have missed.

Alex Galchenyuk has three assists in the series but has failed to score a goal in fifteen straight post season games. His last playoff goal was the overtime winner in the second game of the opening round series vs. Tampa April 17, 2015. Galchenyuk has 4 goals in 27 playoff games." - malmn

Chucky is shooting more.  Maybe Shaw is reading the board on his phone and calling down adjustments.  Lol

really impressed with Radulov.  Stepping it up in the playoffs in all areas. 

Guest Stogey24

I hated Steve Ott before he came to Montreal. 

I love the guy now. He brings it every Single shifts, has a head on his shoulders, stands up for his teammates, wins draws. The guy is a perfect 4th liner 

Just now, sbhatt said:

There has been some tremendous pressure in the NYR end...just need a tad more finish.  Very encouraging effort so far.

The problem with this series is that the Habs can dominate huge portions of the game and only come away with a one goal lead, or come out tied. And that's what happened in that period. All the Rags need is one shot, and all that work is wasted. 

Guest Stogey24

If we even had a certified #2 centre to slot in between Max and Rad, I think this team would be completely different. Danault just doesn't have the finish 

1 minute ago, brobin said:

Anyone else worried that once again, after dominating, they got one goal and couldn't extend the lead. Rangers will be storming out in the second. 

My thoughts exactly. 

Lack of finish, plus a blueline that can get flustered and overwhelmed at times. Not a good combo.

8 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

I hated Steve Ott before he came to Montreal. 

I love the guy now. He brings it every Single shifts, has a head on his shoulders, stands up for his teammates, wins draws. The guy is a perfect 4th liner 

Without a doubt the biggest surprise in even some time. I had a completely different read/opinion on him prior to Montreal. 

• Upvote 1