Game 6 - Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | April 22nd, 2017 | 8:00 EST

Habsfan84

1 minute ago, Stogey24 said:

I've been saying it for a while and I don't care if the -1's rain in. Beregvin will be canned in the near future. It won't be this summer, but his time is coming. 

your a psychic...lol  i just hope his time is coming sooner rather than later...even if we pull this off somehow... 

Just now, Trizzak said:

He brought in Radulov, but it's definitely been rough as a Habs fan wondering when they'd be an offensively-minded team again, and it's an identity that Bergevin has failed to find. 

He added a top 6 FW in the same year that Pleks evaporated. That's why you can't wait forever to fix glaring problems.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

I don't disagree about talent is the primary problem, 

But they literally have know one who steps up in the playoffs. That is charecter and leadership

He added Weber the Super Leader, King, Ott, Shaw, etc.. 

Like I say, leadership and character are not the problem and NEVER WERE  the problem. MB is an idiot.

8 minutes ago, Habber said:

Last period coming up. Was this season that much better than last? The door is shut after tonite. Watch out for the Leafs, sabres, Sens, Panthers and Lightning next season.

This was the best chance this group is likely to get to go all the way. I've said that for a while and still believe it.

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

This was the best chance this group is likely to get to go all the way. I've said that for a while and still believe it.

i still think they have another 1-2 years. BUT they need that #1C...give up prospects ...just do it

1 minute ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

It was...and our miserly GM chose to dumpster dive leading into the deadline instead of loading up.

The rangers are now playing great team defence and counter punching. No real scoring chance this period.  Just small guys getting rubbed out and the guys like Pacs who can push through are doing #### all. 

2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

You'd think a team with no offence in February, would have traded for just 1, just one guy with skill at the trade deadline. 

You of all people know best. Maybe he saw Corsi stats in the dumpster dives and he was playing the numbers game as a GM. 

3 minutes ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

i still think they have another 1-2 years. BUT they need that #1C...give up prospects ...just do it

Sure, if we can make MAJOR moves that are not lateral moves, that changes the equation. What is super clear is that MB has failed to upgrade the roster from 2014-15. Why we would trust him to make those moves is not clear to me.

Well, here is a season defining PP right here.